Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bastages broke into my truck last night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don't need their hands cut off or seat full of buckshot. In my opinion they need to get their necks stretched, from a tree. Bet they would not be repeat offenders after that.

Comment

Dang. Sorry to hear Mudslinger. Good luck on the recovery. Pinche ladrones.

Comment

It does not matter if there are valuables in your vehicle or not, they are going to break in no matter what. they could not see the pistol they stole nor what was in my console. They just figured they could get something of value. I really hope they try and pawn this stuff as it will bite them in the butt if they do!

Comment

Hopefully they get caught by the next victim and he kills them.......in self defense, of course.

Comment

My truck was burglarized about 2 weeks ago. I’m off of Indiana Ave south of 82nd st. No windows broke so there is the possibility that I left it unlocked. That or they had some other means to get into it. Anyway, the only things stolen were my 10 year olds karate gear and a little wallet she had with $5 in it. Still p*sses me off. More so because it was my kiddo that suffered the loss. The karate gear cost me $250 to replace, but for her to get a glimpse of the real world is more upsetting to me.From talking to a friend in the sheriffs department my neighborhood was hit pretty hard that night. Some others that were hit had them on security cameras. A group of 4 teenage kids. Hope they catch these fools and make examples of them. Sorry your dealing with this. For the most part Lubbock is fairly quiet.

Comment

I leave my truck parked in my driveway with my 10mm in it because I usually have my hands full of briefcases, hot dogs and beer when I get home and don't want to go to the trouble of transporting my pistola to and from my truck every day. If I get robbed, so be it. I just don't want to go to the trouble of getting it out and lugging it back evey day! I will not be moaning about leaving it in my truck, but I WILL be ticked off that someone broke into the truck! Heck, though, thieves gotta eat too!

Comment

Sorry to hear Doug. It's a shame you can't leave one of your Rotts in there overnight[emoji3]

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Go fund me

Comment

Cut their hands off, hang em by a rope, shoot em and them burn em before they are completely dead. Won't b a repeat offender then.

Comment

Thieves broke into my truck at work. Busted out the drivers window. I had tint, so most glass was in one piece. I leave absolutely nothing in my vehicles,except for a $70 leatherman, and they didn't take that. Also have zero deductible glass repair, so other than a headache, it makes me happy the tool who did it got nothing. Thieves are worthless, and I am thankful there are insurance companies who do zero deductible for glass.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                        Go fund me

Lol what was the kids name that tried that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X