Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polaris if you want it to stay dead. Its a soil sterilizer

Comment

Yaupon gets Remedy. It will all turn black in a week. Its so beautiful to watch it curl up and die. So very beautiful. I still have dreams of watching it die.

Can you tell I used to own land in Texas?

Comment

RM42 order online or pick up at tractor supply. Found it lasts longer than eraser but it is more expensive. So it just depends on how often you feel like spraying.

Comment

Lots of good info here - MUCH APPRECIATED

Comment

Stupid question probably but what sprayer are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              Yaupon gets Remedy. It will all turn black in a week. Its so beautiful to watch it curl up and die. So very beautiful. I still have dreams of watching it die.

Can you tell I used to own land in Texas?
              Yaupon is the devils spawn. Very hard to kill. Chain around the base and a tractor seems to work well...

I spray Glyphosate and follow up with remedy and diesel for anything surviving. It’s usually yaupon...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                Yaupon is the devils spawn. Very hard to kill. Chain around the base and a tractor seems to work well...

I spray Glyphosate and follow up with remedy and diesel for anything surviving. It’s usually yaupon...
                Pulling it by the roots is the way to go. Otherwise it just grows back and you spend a fortune spraying it. Using a mulcher to cut trails vs clearing with a dozer I spent a fortune going back over the trails with remedy. Wouldnt make that mistake again in Leon County.

Comment

Working...
                X