Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess this is Vehicle Maintenance Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess this is Vehicle Maintenance Day!

I took Martha's convertible to get it inspected this morning.

Next I took my truck to Goodyear to get the transmission fluid and differential fluid replaced and the tires rotated, balanced, and the front end aligned. I put my bicycle in the back so I could leave it with them.

On the way back home I ran over a piece of glass, got a flat, walked the rest of the way home, and now I'm repairing the flat on my bicycle.

The funny thing is that I'm NOT at work, so I feel like I'm actually having a GOOD day!

That is "Trad!" I mean radical
    Get er done!

Comment

Not at work is good. Getting everthing all fixed up is good. You ought to be ready for a nap now.

Comment

Wow you must be rich if you can afford to do all that!!

Comment

I call that a bad day

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
            Wow you must be rich if you can afford to do all that!!
            LOL Larry,

It's a company truck. It ain't my nickel.

Comment

I need to get mine and Rachel's bikes tuned-up and road worthy. I miss the days when we used to ride.

Comment

Originally posted by EnW View Post
                I need to get mine and Rachel's bikes tuned-up and road worthy. I miss the days when we used to ride.
                Just Do It Eric. You'll appreciate that you did.

I used to mountain bike (trail ride) a lot in the mid-late 90's. I was the Cycling Merit Badge Counselor (by far the hardest earned of the bunch) for my son's Boy Scout Troop in '97 and '98. It spanned both years to get it all done and it was the best shape I've been in for the last 25 years.

Like you, life got in the way and I got away from it. I've been riding again after work for the past couple of months and it really does feel great.

Comment

I would LOVE to start riding a bike, however I don't think I could get it balanced and going with a recliner mounted to it for the seat!LOL

Comment

Originally posted by trad"doc"53 View Post
                    i would love to start riding a bike, however i don't think i could get it balanced and going with a recliner mounted to it for the seat!lol:d

[ATTACH]265128[/ATTACH]

:-)

Comment

Working...
                    X