Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 months on the dot

From when check cashed. Whoop!

Getting a lot faster!! That’s good news. I haven’t done any since the finger print and photo crap started. Might be time

Comment

Individual Paper ?

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
        Individual Paper ?
        Yessir. I’m sure the complexity of your file plays the biggest part, right?

Comment

Lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm 93 days since check cashing on an omega 300.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine came in today 30 weeks total from purchase. Cant wait to get home tomorrow and get it!!! SilencerCo Omega Individual.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                Getting a lot faster!! That’s good news. I haven’t done any since the finger print and photo crap started. Might be time
                Now is as good a time as any, but it's also arguably the worst time. SilencerCo's promotion just ended, and they sold a metric frak-ton of silencers, all of which are about to send wait times skyrocketing.

But by all means, don't wait just so the wait gets shorter.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                  Now is as good a time as any, but it's also arguably the worst time. SilencerCo's promotion just ended, and they sold a metric frak-ton of silencers, all of which are about to send wait times skyrocketing.

But by all means, don't wait just so the wait gets shorter.
                  Yeah, I tried to file as soon as I bought the Omega during the BOGO hoping to beat some of the wave. The free Octane will probably take forever though...

Comment

I’m sitting at 9 months on an e-file Individual Trust. Keep hoping “any day”.

Comment

Efile? Didn’t they do away with that for form 4 before 41f?

Comment

I'm at day 230 on my F4.... but who's counting.

Comment

got mine last week. exactly 8 months

Comment

Picked up mine last week as well. Just a bit over 7 months. Trust

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                              Yessir. I’m sure the complexity of your file plays the biggest part, right?
                              If you’ve had multiple submissions in the past, I don’t see why it takes so long. I’ve got a LTC, an SBR amd suppressor already. Big brother has been up my butt with a microscope for many years. Just approve it already.

Comment

Working...
                              X