What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
    I hate offers I can't refuse. This Nightmare is a 9 out of 10 cosmetically, perfect mechanically for a price I couldn't turn down. But now I'm broke seeing as I had to take advantage of SilencerCo's buy one get one free deal...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    I drank the SiCo coolaid as well. Hybrid and octane 9. Between those two, my Omega and my Specwar 7.62, I should be covered..... I'll form one a rimfire can one day, so unless I decide I need a stand alone 5.56 can.... which is possible but unlikely, I think I'm good on cans for a bit.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I got the hybrid already. This go around was an Omega 45 k and another hybrid for the trust. I'll keep my original for myself and this one can be passed around by the others. Omega is going on my 300blk or AR9
      Thinking about a rimfire as well rabbits off the stand.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Ruger american predator in .308 with crossfire II 4x12x44 scope.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Comment

Larue ultimate upper kit fde 300 blk. Ordered Wednesday shipped today. Now I have to wait on their lower, which may take months to get.
          Have a pulsar apex purchased from outdoor legacy that will go on the rifle. Ordered a dead air sandman. Went with 16” barrel so I only have to wait on the can for the 6-9 months.

Comment

Not today, but I bought a 1885 low wall and a weatherby ultralite in 25-06 from a friend in need. Sold the low wall on here. Kept the weatherby as I had been wanting it for years.

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Snagged my carry pistol finally (P938). Now just need a holster. Looking at JM4, Aliengear, and stealthgear.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                Colt Frontier Scout in 22lr.

Went to the Belton Tx gun show after going to my moms in Jarrell.

This is the same show I found my mint Colt SP1 a few months back.

Very clean and if shot very little. Serial 42212K from 1969.

Very happy with the gun and deal I got. $400 out the door.
                Love that pistol! I would of bought that too.

Comment

Glock 43
                  New concealed carry piece.

Comment

Grabbed a Tac14 at PSA. They were on clearance for 269! Wasted more money than that before. Shoots fine with field loads( one handed). He he he...Put a high brass duck load in there and ....YOWSAH! Hold on good partner.
                    Fun little gun. Gonna have a leather scabbard made.

Comment

Bought an all Marlin 336W from a fellow Veteran & TBH member on Sunday.

Comment

Browning X Bolt Medallion

Browning x bolt Medallion 300 win mag.. topped with Zeiss 5x25x50 HD5 Conquest with speed dial elevation knob.
                        Last edited by day0082; 08-10-2021, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
                            Browning x bolt Medallion 300 win mag.. topped with Zeiss 5x25x50 HD5 Conquest with speed dial elevation knob.
                            Very cool rifle!

Comment

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
                              That is sweeeet!

Comment

Originally posted by texag93 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Brace. Gaaaaaayyyyyyyy. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X