No announcement yet.

Crossbow broadheads ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive had good luck with Grim Reapers Mech. I believe they ae rated up to 400 FPS. I have used the 3 blade and 4 blade heads. Never had an issue with accuracy.
    Nap spitfires have also worked well. My brother had issues with Rage heads, though not sure which ones, they would not group (thought they might be opening in flight).
    I use NAP Hellrazor now, only because I grained up & wanted a more solid head for Nilgai draw hunt. I am going to switch back to my grim reapers this season I think. The hellrazors being fixed blade are not as accurate.
    I think faster bows, longer distance (50yrds), seem to let them fly around a little, at least that was my observation (FX4 stealth vs Turbo XLT. I am curious how the new faster bows are going to shoot accuracy wise.
    I do buy about 6 extra arrows and see what arrows group the best, then hunt that group of three.
    Hope you love your new crossbow, I was looking at that bow last season. Figured I can get anther year or two out of my FX4 stealth.
    Also, you might contact tenpoint. I did a few years ago, and they gave me a few brands that they have test shot with that did well. With this being their new bows, Im sure they have tested it out quite a bit, may help direct you a little better.

Comment

Working...
    X