No announcement yet.

Coleman treasures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both are pretty common so price will range from $5 - $20. If a collector is looking for a specific date it might be worth a little more. Both look to be in good condition and should sell pretty easy.

Comment

We used to do a lot of floundering with those. Put aluminum foil on one side, so it directs the light one direction, then grab a gig. A buddy also used to tie a cord on them to hold the handle half way down, so you could hold them at a angle easier, to direct the light into the water.

Those were the good old days, now some really bright LEDs on a pole sure works a lot better.

Comment

Anybody ever used one of these coffee makers?

Comment

I am not a coffee drinker, but have seen them used with what seemed to have been good results.

I want to be like Chew when I grow old.... er.

Comment

Fired up a new to me 413H. Powerhouse. The 413’s are my favorite stoves.

Comment

Coleman treasures

Found some different stoves in my Grandpa’s shop.

Going to take my time and fix them up. Cool old stoves. I can remember being a kid and going to lake with him. They had a lot of cooking time on them.

Any advice on getting going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post

Anybody ever used one of these coffee makers?
                We use one every time we are at my Dads camp. Work pretty good. We also have an old double pot aluminum percolator coffee rig that does ok.

Comment

Originally posted by ejj005 View Post
                  Found some different stoves in my Grandpa’s shop.

Going to take my time and fix them up. Cool old stoves. I can remember being a kid and going to lake with him. They had a lot of cooking time on them.

Any advice on getting going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge score on the Yellow stove.
                  Take the burner assemblies apart and soak them in metal rescue.

Drain the old fuel out and rinse out the tank is metal rescue or vinegar.

Check the leather cup on the pump. Soak in oil or replace.

Check the fuel cap gasket. Easy to replace and needed to hold pressure in the tank

Post up your restored pictures

Comment

Pretty cool thread. Cleaning out the barn over Christmas I found 6 old lanterns and 2 old stoves. They have been put up since my wife’s grandfather passed away in 79. They were full of mud dobbers but I want to clean them up

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                      Pretty cool thread. Cleaning out the barn over Christmas I found 6 old lanterns and 2 old stoves. They have been put up since my wife’s grandfather passed away in 79. They were full of mud dobbers but I want to clean them up

Great find. Post up before and after pictures

Comment

My first Gold Bond stove. Fired up in the first try.

Comment

Alright you bunch of gurus. What can you tell me about a brand new never used still in the box campstove model 425? Not even sure where this came from. Cleaning shop and it's on my workbench. Someone brought it here and I'm not even sure who. Is it worth anything?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

What is the date on that stove?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                              What is the date on that stove?
                              Where do I find it?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Turn stove over, will be stamped ....

02. 61

09 82

Etc.

That’s the month and year.

Also, on the fuel tank... turn over, will be stamped on the tabs that insert the stove.

PS. If’n it’s. 02. 61,,,

I will buy it.

Comment

Working...
                                X