Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to start a gofundme page for Beth Meowans!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
      I would like to start a gofundme page for Beth Meowans!

Oh good Lord...that lady's accent drive me bat**** crazy..

Yard = yeeeh-aaaaard.......
      Card = Caaheaard
      Cart = Caarheeart

Comment

Hands down best announcer in college sports is....and it kills me to say it....Craig Way. Period!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Hands down best announcer in college sports is....and it kills me to say it....Craig Way. Period!!
          I liked him much better as the color guy to Shoenigs play by play.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            I liked him much better as the color guy to Shoenigs play by play.
            The guy could make a spelling bee sound interesting.

Comment

Tua interviewed on MNF halftime show and not one question about his leg/knee....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Tua interviewed on MNF halftime show and not one question about his leg/knee....
                Of course not!!! There’s an SEC conspiracy....haven’t you heard?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                  Gus Johnson is too over the top and it’s annoying, but he doesn’t have **** on Gary danielson.

I’m not sure how saban and Alabama have time to win NCs with danielson blowing them
                  All 24/7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Funny how most of the Bammers over here can’t stand him because he is one sided against BAMA.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                    Funny how most of the Bammers over here can’t stand him because he is one sided against BAMA.
                    Wuuuuuuuuut?

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                      Got my avatar back, thanks 17 for a week of alerbama avatar. Maybe the hogs can beat Tulsa?
                      I tried to help you have a good week

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        A one loss Texas or Oklahoma gets in before a second team from any conference.

Disagree. A one loss 'Bama (in a close loss to LSU in BR and LSU winning out) will get in ahead of either OU or UT. We've scene this scenario before (well, not against a B12 team, but a 1 loss Bama team getting in and winning it all). I don't like it but this would happen given the scenario.

Comment

So there is one scenario that it could happen that requires Alabama to lose late in the season. Yeah, right. Lol.

Comment

I hope next year for more parity in the SEC so every team in their conference will have at least 2 losses and be left out of the playoffs. I can assure you, if that ever happens the playoffs will be expanded to 6 or 8 before the committee chairman leaves the podium and King Saban will retire.

Comment

My upset of the week: NC State over Clemson in a close one.

Comment

13 out of the 16 CFP semi-finalist have had a loss so good chance we are talking about who has the best / worse loss when it comes to talk CFP. Lots of football to be played.

Comment

Working...
                                X