Ranch King Feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranch King Feeders

I am replacing my corn feeders, and going with a stand and fill type. I saw the Ranch King Mighty Buck feeder at the local feed store and thinking about using these. The timer and battery are located at the top of the feeder, under the lid. The wires are run to the bottom to the motor and spinner.

Does anyone have any experience with these?

We’ve had a couple a little over a year and zero issues. Great spot for the timer and easy to fill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I looked at them and they are very nice! I personally decided on the Lamco low and throw feeeder.

Comment

I have one. Great feeder and varmint proof, easy to fill. Just be sure and put grease on connections or you'll have corrosion problems.

Comment

I have one with zero issues, absolutely hog and coon proof. I have the 600# Stand and Fill, it’s a breeze to fill and program.

Comment

I bought one a few weeks ago and put it out. Very easy to fill and I like the controls in the lid.
            Attached Files

Comment

[ATTACH]928732[/ATTACH]x

Comment

It’s really nice. This is the new style with different legs.

Comment

Thanks for all the input. I'll pick up two next week and fill them up. Weather permitting of course...

Comment

For $600 per feeder I bought the Stand & Fill from J&L Supply. Runs the feeders from West Texas Feeder Supply. Well built and solid.

Comment

All seasons and Lamco.

Comment

You stay on your feet at all times. The others you have to take a knee? :

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                          I am replacing my corn feeders, and going with a stand and fill type. I saw the Ranch King Mighty Buck feeder at the local feed store and thinking about using these. The timer and battery are located at the top of the feeder, under the lid. The wires are run to the bottom to the motor and spinner.

Does anyone have any experience with these?
                          I bought one. Love it.

Comment

Lamcos all the way
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              I looked at them and they are very nice! I personally decided on the Lamco low and throw feeeder.

Surely lamco is paying you some type of commission!!? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X