No announcement yet.

Must Go Crossbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniper 370 gets my vote also. I bought my son one for Christmas last year and he has never shot one. After dialing it in, he was shooting 1 1/2" groups out to 40yrds. These pics were 20 yrds and 30 yrds. It does have a long trigger pull but not bad after you get used too it.
    Attached Files

Comment

The sniper 370 is a great budget friendly crossbow. Wicked ridge made by ten point gets my vote as well.

Comment

With your budget...Ten Point

Comment

Wicked Ridge works for me.

Comment

I am another vote for the sniper 370. I changed out the optic to the Excalibur speed compensating scope. I use the Pile Drivers and Rage Chisel tip and it is a bad motor scooter. It’s quieter than my buddies recurve Excalibur and faster. It also has the dry fire safety on it.

Comment

I prefer using a Parker Tornado or Parker Cyclone. Both are great Crossbows.

Comment

If I were buying one, I would lean towards the real narrow crossbows.. I really like the Raven R10 but have never seen one fire in person. They are pricey but look amazing.

Comment

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2016 PSE Dream Season RDX 365 Crossbow Pkg Mossy Oak at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

I bought one and its a shooter

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    With your budget...Ten Point
                    This. I have a titan. With your physical limitations, the accudraw will make cocking it a breeze. My 5’2” wife can cock ours with ease. My 11 and 12 year olds can hit a quarter at 30 yards on every shot. Fast and fairly quiet. Definitely deadly.

Comment

I’ve been using Excaliburs for several years now and am very pleased.

Comment

Working...
                      X