Headed to Dimebox then to Rocksprings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed to Dimebox then to Rocksprings

This weekend can't come soon enough!!!! I'm ready to have the pine curtain in my rearview mirror and head south west. I will be hunting my place in Dimebox/Lexington this weekend then headed to the Hackberry Ranch near Rocksprings for 5 days. Any reports for either would be appreciated.

The rut is over where I hunt in Western Washington County and there hasn't been much activity lately. Rocksprings should be getting good. Some guys I know have been seeing lots of exotics all season. But they say the whitetails should start showing up anyday.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Lexington is in the post rut at this point. Some still chasing and pushing does around but starting to get back on the feeders so don't be scared to hunt them again.

Comment

Be safe in your travels and good luck!

Comment

Good Luck...

Comment

We hunted last weekend and did not see any rutting. We did see a lot of white tail moving. We do have exotics but have not seen any while hunting. We are south west of Rocksprings. Just got this place in July and finally have everything setup. This is a low fence place. I have attached a few pictures from game cams I got last weekend. Good luck on your hunts
              Attached Files

Comment

Still seeing some good bucks here in Lee. All have been locked on does. Lots of little guys cruising. Good luck and holler at me if you get one.

Comment

That's pretty funny. Now that I live out of the pineywoods, I head East to go back and hunt them whenever I can. Human nature I guess.

Comment

Working...
                  X