My Experience with the Devil, Love, and God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Experience with the Devil, Love, and God

I posted on Playa's thread about marriage and got inspired....

I've shared with some of you before that my gorgeous and perfectly fit 49 year old wife went into cardiac arrest sitting by my side on 8/16/18. We have had a happy ending and have drawn even closer to one another in the process and I'm grateful for that but most of all we recognize and want to share with others the incredible power of God and prayer that we experienced during this ordeal.

My Dad asked me to share our story last week in the Church that I grew up in and am still a member of (my Dad is the Pastor).

It's a long video (I'm Baptist and have a lot to say) watch if you will and I hope you take something positive from it if you do.

I start talking at about 28 minutes into the video.

I’m going to watch this tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      I’m going to watch this tonight
      Cool, would like to here your thoughts.

Comment

I just watched all the video. It’s very hard to think about losing your wife. Definitely had some tears falling.
        I could not imagine going through life without our Lord and Saviour. We serve a mighty God!!

Thanks for sharing.
        Last edited by Bone Thug; 01-14-2019, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Tagged for later

Comment

Same for me

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
              I posted on Playa's thread about marriage and got inspired....

I've shared with some of you before that my gorgeous and perfectly fit 49 year old wife went into cardiac arrest sitting by my side on 8/16/18. We have had a happy ending and have drawn even closer to one another in the process and I'm grateful for that but most of all we recognize and want to share with others the incredible power of God and prayer that we experienced during this ordeal.

My Dad asked me to share our story last week in the Church that I grew up in and am still a member of (my Dad is the Pastor).

It's a long video (I'm Baptist and have a lot to say) watch if you will and I hope you take something positive from it if you do.

I start talking at about 28 minutes into the video.

https://youtu.be/u0BOzA328eU

God is good!! This was one awesome testimony. Mathews 7:7 is one of my favorite verses. I put your video on my tv and my wife and I watched it. It’s always awesome to hear a testimony where the power of God takes control.

Comment

Wow! My wife and I just watched the video. What a powerful testimony. Thanks for sharing it.

It is evident that God is not through with Tammy or you! I have no doubt that he will lead you and Tammy to what you are supposed to do with her 2nd chance!

Comment

Tagged!

Comment

Amazing testimony, Enjoy your second chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                      I just watched all the video. It’s very hard to think about losing your wife. Definitely had some tears falling.
                      I could not imagine going through life without our Lord and Saviour. We serve a mighty God!!

Thanks for sharing.
                      He is mighty indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
                        Amazing testimony, Enjoy your second chance.

X2 just finished the video. It goes along with my preacher’s sermon last Sunday. Thank you for posting! PS my mom beat the Careflight as well when I had my accident.

Comment

STRONG Brother, strong! I needed to hear that and be reminded of how much God loves us. I really appreciate how you see that situation for what it was, spiritual warfare.

Not to sound like a televangelist, but someone needed to hear that because they are or are about to go through something similar. I do not believe that it was happenstance that my post from nearly 2 years ago was resurrected and subsequently you felt compelled to post your story. Not to mention that your story was recorded and ready to share just last week. God is using it.

Comment

Brother, I just watched your Testimony. I too had a similar experience with my wife about 5 yrs ago, when she collapsed in our hallway floor and quit breathing one morning. I too cried out to My Lord and Savior. I asked for His guidance to be able to help her since I had never learned CPR. The Holy Spirit took over and I did preform CPR like I knew what I was doing. I was able to call 911 and ambulance drove her to the ER. Drs figured out the problem and God took over and healed her 100%. Not a morning or night goes by that I don't tell her how beautiful she is and how much I love her. I made her a promise, that as long as I live, I will spend the rest of my life making her happy. This experience has made me renew my relationship with Christ. I am now the Pastor at Primera Iglesia Bautista (First Baptist Church) in Dublin Tx. sharing The Gospel and God's Holy Word. GOD IS GOOD
                            Romans 8:28 And, we know that all things work together for good to them who love God, to them who are called according to His purpose.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Wow! I just wanna hug mine right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X