Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    I use mine for hogs.
    I used them for years till they sold out to whoever it was. Then they discontinued the Wolverines

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      Bone Thug! You are the man...thanx

If you are ever in the Bmt area, pm me and I will take you out to dinner
      I don’t get out much but I’ll definitely yell at you, if I’m ever out that way.
      I would enjoy the visit.
      Thanks.

Comment

Here's a visual reference on the Sonoran. I have 4 of the 7 Sonoran heads (which were made approximately between 95-2001) in my mechanical collection.

The "Arizona sumptin sumptin" you referenced may be one you are also remembering which was made around the same time period. It was called the Arrowzona Tigershark. Those 4 mechanical heads were produced in 1999.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by MichaelW; 11-16-2017, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelW View Post
          Here's a visual reference on the Sonoran. I have 4 of the 7 Sonoran heads (which were made approximately between 95-2001) in my mechanical collection.

The "Arizona sumptin sumptin" you referenced may be one you are also remembering which was made around the same time period. It was called the Arrowzona Tigershark. Those 4 mechanical heads were produced in 1999.
          The one on the far right was 75 grains if I remember right, I was wanting to get some if the Ol' Boy still sales them, but I think he sold out to Shwacker or maybe he owns Shwacker, heck I don't know. They are identical.

Green Screen is awesome.

Hey Micheal, if you are up to it, I would like to see your broadhead collection.

Yeah Micheal, the Arizona connection was where the company was located.
          Thanx again to all that contributed

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
            The one on the far right was 75 grains if I remember right, I was wanting to get some if the Ol' Boy still sales them, but I think he sold out to Shwacker or maybe he owns Shwacker, heck I don't know. They are identical.

Green Screen is awesome.

Hey Micheal, if you are up to it, I would like to see your broadhead collection.

Yeah Micheal, the Arizona connection was where the company was located.
            Thanx again to all that contributed
            The one on the far right pictured is the 100 grain version, but you're right, they made a lighter 85 grain version as well.

I'll get some pictures of the collection and post them up.

Comment

Working...
            X