Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    They better release this memo, there better be plenty of prosecutions in 2018-19.
    To many people in this gov. Have been trying to destroy this country from within for too long. We need a reckoning in a bad way. I don't care if Obama goes to prison, lynch, Bush......i don't care who get wrapped up in this. I just hope prison is in the future for as many as necessary.
    If it is as bad as some are saying , this country is no better than the worst corrupt country on earth if ano one pays the consequences.
    While I agree with you, there are many here who would call this kind of release of information treasonous. If you don't believe me...remember Snowden?: http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...hlight=snowden

Comment

May be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Sounds real bad...............

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        They better release this memo, there better be plenty of prosecutions in 2018-19.
        To many people in this gov. Have been trying to destroy this country from within for too long. We need a reckoning in a bad way. I don't care if Obama goes to prison, lynch, Bush......i don't care who get wrapped up in this. I just hope prison is in the future for as many as necessary.
        If it is as bad as some are saying , this country is no better than the worst corrupt country on earth if ano one pays the consequences.
        The problem is that none of these people are ever punished for anything....

Comment

Are there any Dem's that are up in arms over this like the Republicans are? I would think not.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
            Are there any Dem's that are up in arms over this like the Republicans are? I would think not.
            No they voted unanimously to keep it from being released.

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
              While I agree with you, there are many here who would call this kind of release of information treasonous. If you don't believe me...remember Snowden?: http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...hlight=snowden
              I thought Snowden should have been hanged in the beginning as well but realized he was probably more patriot than anything else in the end.

Comment

This wasn't built for nothing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center

Comment

Yep, if any shred of truth to this get after it. Be a patriot and turn it over to the press........NOT, to many piebacks in Congress to do what is right for the citizens of this country........lol!
                  Could the Patriot Act been the catalyst to all of this? If so, WE got just what we asked for.......SAFETY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
                    This wasn't built for nothing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center
                    Bingo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

I hate to say it, but watch out for something big and unrelated to change the news cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Coincidentally, there is a press release today at noon on the Vegas shooting /cover up.

This could easily be something that will change the headlines for a while.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                        Coincidentally, there is a press release today at noon on the Vegas shooting /cover up.

This could easily be something that will change the headlines for a while.

Interesting. Since The FBI is likely deep in this poo, It would make sense for them to go ahead and release quite a bit on the Vegas shooting.

Comment

Does this REALLY surprise anyone?

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                            Does this REALLY surprise anyone?

DJ
                            Sadly, no.

And, it won't surprise me when it's swept under the rug and there aren't any legal actions taken. Par for the course these days.

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                              Sadly, no.

And, it won't surprise me when it's swept under the rug and there aren't any legal actions taken. Par for the course these days.

Sad but true.

Comment

#ReleaseTheMemo
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X