Clear All

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
    DILLY DILLY!

Now go to 3-400 for us Ripple!

If it goes there I’ll buy an island!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
      I honestly think that there's another surge coming during/after Christmas. Lots of people will be talking about it and setting up new accounts.

Yessir...my feelings too. I said earlier that lots of folks are finally getting on board and just now hearing about crypto currencies. It’s all the buzz around the coolers and break rooms at work. Christmas parties and family gatherings are gonna bring a heavy spike IMO. [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
        If it goes there I’ll buy an island!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Based on Market Cap I don't think that will ever happen. But, you never know I guess.

Comment

Couldn't someone create and Excel spreadsheet that keeps track of crypto? I'm not Excel savvy but I've seen what it can do.

Comment

Couldn't someone create and Excel spreadsheet that keeps track of crypto? I'm not Excel savvy but I've seen what it can do.
            Ill ask my wife tonight. She is an excel genius. What all kinds of features do you think it should have?
            Last edited by JANSLEY817; 12-21-2017, 08:30 AM.

Comment

I'd like to see something where I can list my coin, what exchange I have it on and the amount I own. Maybe even the price I bought in at so I know when to sell. Although if you dollar cost average then that might not work.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                If that happens, I'm selling and buying a golf cart. That's my goal now, lol.
                I'll buy the golf course

Comment

I'd like to see something where I can list my coin, what exchange I have it on and the amount I own. Maybe even the price I bought in at so I know when to sell. Although if you dollar cost average then that might not work.
                  That all sounds like something she could do easily. I would think if you listed each purchase separately, there could be a formula she could input for dollar cost averaging

Comment

I'm good to go on Binance. Finally!!

So I need to fund this through Coinbase. Can I simply put money (USD) in Coinbase and deposit that into Binance? Or do I have to move my LTC to Binance?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      I'm good to go on Binance. Finally!!

So I need to fund this through Coinbase. Can I simply put money (USD) in Coinbase and deposit that into Binance? Or do I have to move my LTC to Binance?
                      I'd move LTC or ETH would be even better. There are lots of coins you can exchange ETH for.

Comment

Any of the portfolio apps are going to let you do most of this. I am using Crypto pro. Only thing it doesn't make easily visible is the exchange. You can put in each transaction and it show your p/l in USD and %. I have alerts set for highs and lows to know when I want to consider selling or buying more.

Comment

I'd move LTC or ETH would be even better. There are lots of coins you can exchange ETH for.
                          What is ETH? Etherum? If so I don't have any of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            What is ETH? Etherum? If so I don't have any of that.
                            yes sir

Comment

Ripple is killing it this morning!

Comment

Dilly...Dilly!!!!

I didn't have nowhere near enough money in it but I'll take any profits I can get.
                                X2

Comment

Working...
                                X