Clear All

Last 6 words...very powerful.

2 Amendment by Tony Pic, on Flickr

Comment

i was planning on getting a binary trigger, they are pretty sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        I was just refuting the claim that he said "ban bump stocks"
        That may be a liberal interpretation of the memo, but it certainly seems like where he’s headed.

The NRA lost my confidence long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
          That may be a liberal interpretation of the memo, but it certainly seems like where he’s headed.

The NRA lost my confidence long ago.

I agree with both statements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
            You answered your own question...Guns or Gun rights which the the bump stock doesn't fall under.
            Why do you hate freedom so much? You seem to be drawn into this by an emotional response. Were you fine with the clinton awb?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
              my video response.
              https://youtu.be/NcELaiFr2VY
              No offense but I think you built and installed your own bump stock with a few to many tacos .You might be illegal next week .lol

I could probably hold mine to my belly and do that

Comment

Ok ok, I’ll chop my finger off since it can work the same way.

I think he’s just giving the Libby’s a lil sumpin

Comment

Anyone want one for 1000$? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                    Banning bump stocks is not banning firearms. A bump stock is an accessory. Nothing to do with the 2nd amendment.
                    just like flash suppressors, carry handles, callapsable stocks, pistol grips, ambadextrious charing handles, bayonets (who doesn't have a bayonet), and MAGAZINES.

Its a slope, and once started down it the left will do everything in their power to push everything down it. Its all about the 2nd Amendment.

Yep, those things kill way to may people, lets ban them AGAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      Slippery slope I agree. But liberals are stupid enough to think this will stop mass shootings. Until the next one lol
                      Apparently so does trump. And for the other guy saying maybe this is a compromise, the other side doesn’t compromise. We just lost bump stocks. We will get nothing back from trump giving up bump stocks. Better hope the next shooter doesn’t use a pistol stock sbr, sbr or suppressor.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                        Apparently so does trump. And for the other guy saying maybe this is a compromise, the other stuff side doesn’t compromise. We just lost bump stocks. We will get nothing back from trump giving up bump stocks. Better hope the next shooter doesn’t use a pistol stock sbr, sbr or suppressor.

You’re right. The most ridiculous thing is the Florida shooter didn’t even use a bump stock. Giving anything, compromising anything is completely unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          You’re right. The most ridiculous thing is the Florida shooter didn’t even use a bump stock. Giving anything, compromising anything is completely unacceptable.

Legally nothing will come from this. Obama looked into this but it’s nothing he can change. He’s just placating people. But it sets a very weak precedent.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                            Apparently so does trump. And for the other guy saying maybe this is a compromise, the other side doesn’t compromise. We just lost bump stocks. We will get nothing back from trump giving up bump stocks. Better hope the next shooter doesn’t use a pistol stock sbr, sbr or suppressor.
                            I think the bumpy / bi-trig along with any other gadget to increase rate of fire will simply go nfa as a sacrificial lamb amigo...I agree it's wrong, but honestly feel this directive bus trump is usuing is being steared by the NRA to take the eyes off AR's!! I could be totally off base but this angle has been used before.

While my core is not another inch given I want to see how this plays out, just like the cooling off waiting period & handguns of yoyr to now nics.

I cannot recall any person that went through nfa to go postal with said item..we are a sort that accepts being on a short list & well represented as patriots. It would be a difficult takeout to rid all the $200 stamps in its current volume even if it were to happen.
                            If it were, it would almost certainly not be a registered item.

With all that is wrong with the NRA they seem to have been able to keep from throwing the baby out with the bath water & I do hope that continues

Comment

Be that as it may, Trump doesnt possess the authority to ban anything. Neither did Obama... And we know he wanted to so badly he could taste it.

Our disapproval should be leveled at and expressed to Congress.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post

Easy way to fund it although most here will have a hissy fit. Would you rather pay for a school football team or pay to have your kids dafe ?
                                WAY more kids get hurt playing football versus shootings. Heck way more kids get hurt in the stadium watching football than versus shootings.

The schools have plenty of money..PERIOD. We get taxed out the wazoo now compared to the early 80's. They will not get rid of football or ANY other program. They will raise taxes and use safety as the excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X