No announcement yet.

Looks like they are gonna lock her up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist **** will have us swinging from nooses"

Mu a a a ah

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      I hope he has trust worthy body guards and a place in the mountains to hide.

But at this point I can't help but believe that the Clintons control their own destiny...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Cody** Hiland is one of the biggest political fame seeking individuals I’ve ever run across. Huge d bag.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he was put up to this or schemed it himself for some sort of perceived political gain, or just to get his name out there. The guy is a snake in the grass who would trample anyone or anything to climb the political ladder, MUCH like Hillary.

Comment

[ATTACH]895917[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
          Cody** Hiland is one of the biggest political fame seeking individuals I’ve ever run across. Huge d bag.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he was put up to this or schemed it himself for some sort of perceived political gain, or just to get his name out there. The guy is a snake in the grass who would trample anyone or anything to climb the political ladder, MUCH like Hillary.
          Sounds like the right man for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post

If it's the truth, then I don't have a problem with his choice of ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              Sounds like the right man for the job.

If he’s the right man for the job he may not see 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                If he’s the right man for the job he may not see 2019.

Haha. No doubt!

Comment

Working...
                X