Well I'm in it now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm in it now.

Mail man bright me a new toy. 53# Chastain. I need some arrows. Who sells fletched Carbon arrows? I'm new to the recurve game.

Last edited by WM5L; 03-24-2016, 07:43 PM.

It says your pic is private!

Welcome aboard. It is an addiction. As far as arrows go, you might look at Big Jim's Bow Co., 3Rivers Archery, or Lancaster Archery.

Good luck! You are in for a fun ride.

Bisch

Comment

come up to Angelo and shoot with us sometime.

Comment

New to the forums. Trying to get a link to the pic to work. I shot the 3D at Angelo with my compound last month. Need to join. Using an iphone sorry for the short declaritive sentences lol
        Does the bottom link work?
        Last edited by WM5L; 03-24-2016, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Trad guys start early at the lake, we have a trad only club north of town second weekends of the month.

Comment

Link does not work!

Bisch

Comment

I would suggest Big Jim's as well or you can look up RMS gear they have new and used arrows.You might be able to pick up a set of woodies cheaper then carbons.

Comment

http://<iframe width="480" height="3...ory"></iframe>

Comment

I give up LOL

Comment

If you are working on your phone, you can only post pics if you have the Tapatalk app, or if you have the pic in a photo hosting acct like photobucket or flicker.

Bisch

Comment

Welcome to the fun.

Comment

Yes the link I'm trying to get to work is to Photobucket but for some reason it's got the account set to private and for the life of me I can't figure out how to make it public

Comment

I have no clue on the phone, but on the computer you have to go to settings and change it there.

Bisch

Comment

You can upload pics directly from your iPhone. Go advanced, manage attachments, choose file, photo library.

That will take you to your albums in your phone. Pick one. Hit upload.

Joe
                            Attached Files

Comment

Tried that. It gives me an error message. Wonder if my pic is too big?

Comment

Working...
                              X