State inspection/license tags all in one. 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State inspection/license tags all in one. 2015

was informed this past week by my regional inspector that in march 2015 a customer will come in and get their vehicle inspected and we will give them a printed receipt showing it passed. pay the fee but we will not be putting on the sticker. they will then go pay for their license tags and there they will be issued a single sticker for both. just a fyi

OK. Now maybe they can combine my drivers license, CHL, and lifetime hunting license onto one friggin' card.

Comment

That stinks. Pretty inconvenient.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
        That stinks. Pretty inconvenient.

No joke!!

Comment

What a huge pain!

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
            What a huge pain!
            Yep^^^^ Guess some of us will be loosing a few months on our inspections. My inspection sticker is two months later than my registration.
            Last edited by doghouse; 03-29-2014, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
              Yep^^^^ Guess some of us will be loosing a few months on our inspections. My inspection sticker if two months later than my registration.
              Mine is six months

Comment

Remember when they always had to adjust your headlights for an inspection and get an extra $2. They don't do that anymore.

Comment

Bet they raise price too.

Comment

My registration is paid for three years. I wonder how this will work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Luck_of_the_Draw View Post
                      Mine is six months
                      I always get mine the next week after it expired. Its like every 12 years I get a free one.

Comment

They are going to have to prorate one of them. What if your registration goes out before your inspection?

Comment

Good questions! Hopefully they have been addressed already as the drop-dead date is here. Hopefully it is a money saving move for the state and wishfully the taxpayers of this state. Personally the two step process now seems inconvenient as compared to other places I have lived.........but not life changing either way.

Comment

Good to see them tackling the tough issues facing our state

Comment

So I have been wondering,how many motorcycle cops will be reassigned?

I still do not understand the reasoning of making the change

Comment

Working...
                              X