bow/accessory hanger for re-mesh blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bow/accessory hanger for re-mesh blind

Since my blind has a dirt floor, I needed something to keep my gear and bow off of the ground. I lost sleep the other evening pondering on this design. Threw it together yesterday. It was way too humid to paint. Here's a couple of pictures to tease you with, I'll try to get one of it all dressed up and in action! It has two pivot points, two small accessory hooks (for binoculars, grunt call, etc) and one back pack hook at the bottom of the bracing arm. The hanger can easily be moved around the blind to fit the hunter, just by hooking a different horizontal wire on the panel.
    Attached Files

The sun finally came out and was able to paint! I'm really pleased with the outcome.
    Attached Files

Comment

Had an extra can of this stuff around the shop. Worked great and it really silenced the "CLANK" sound...
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice

Comment

I need one of those for mine!

Comment

Looks good

Comment

I think I am gonna go make one of those as soon as I get off of the GS.

Comment

looks good, could put a 'stake" on it an could be used anywhere on the ground!

Comment

cool

Comment

Here is what I came up with. I noticed you forgot to put a beverage holder on the one you made. Thanks for the idea I have been thinking of what to build. It has since been primed and painted.
                    Attached Files

Comment

janak, that looks great! I have a "beverage" holder already on the left wall in that blind, but I like the way you think! lol

PhiPhiHunter, my buddy said the same thing! "now build one on a tripod for me!" his exact words...

Comment

I like this idea. I have a blind made out of cattle panel. I will have to make me one of these.

Comment

That is a great idea. Need something like that for a tree stand. Something that drills right into the trunk.

Comment

tried out the hanger this weekend. I used a small bungee cord to secure the bottom to keep the whole thing from tilting over. Overall, I was very pleased with the outcome.
                            Attached Files

Comment

looks good

Comment

Working...
                              X