No announcement yet.

Deer Water Trough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMAG, enclosure is nothing special, just plywood with a tin roof. I figured the plastic would last lots longer and also inhibit algae growth. Good luck this season to you too!

Comment

Originally posted by valverdehunter View Post
      JMAG, enclosure is nothing special, just plywood with a tin roof. I figured the plastic would last lots longer and also inhibit algae growth. Good luck this season to you too!
      Awesome job with that setup bro

Comment

Nice Set up

Comment

Originally posted by valverdehunter View Post

Is this a collection system, or is it filled manually?

Comment

Sweet looking setups!

Comment

thats cool!

Comment

Looks solid...good job

Comment

I have a similar set up but with the collection system. Nothing more than 4 posts and a roof with a gutter to drain the water into the big tote. I have hogs, deer, white tail, turkeys, buzzards, porcupines, etc, coming to the water. Standing in line at times. I need to make another one on other side of property.

Comment

tglaser - I fill it manually. I put 3 drums of water in my pickup and have a 12v transfer pump. I recently put up a collection system at my trailer so I won't be hauling water from San Antonio.

Comment

Working...
                    X