Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Vote Against Trump is a Vote for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AggieRod View Post
    Wow, talk about an ego. "I chuckle at people's opinions" " I conclude that nobody else but me understands the electoral college system" " your vote in Texas doesn't matter" " I have pretty good idea who is going to win the presidency" " people don't know the representatives of their own districts." " I do not care who you vote for"

All I can say is your an "IDIOT"

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
      I am lmao the guy who posted that is an aggie & retired law enforcement.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Wow, talk about an ego. "I chuckle at people's opinions" " I conclude that nobody else but me understands the electoral college system" " your vote in Texas doesn't matter" " I have pretty good idea who is going to win the presidency" " people don't know the representatives of their own districts." " I do not care who you vote for"

You crack me up man. In the same sentence you call someone an "IDIOT", you incorrectly use the word "your".

Also, calling out a great admin to this site might make for a short stay. Just saying...

Comment

Apparently you don't know whom you are addressing.

Comment

Also, calling out a great admin to this site might make for a short stay. Just saying.
              Admin?
              That's the BOSS!

Comment

If YOU'RE going to post in the PACE forum, read this first (special emphasis on 1 and 2.)
                http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=600590...

If YOU'RE going to put it in quotes, then don't paraphrase me inside them.
                If YOU'RE going to do the typical political strategy of overanalyzing and paraphrasing your interpretation of my thoughts, then please don't put it in quotes.
                If YOU'RE going to disagree with me, or anybody else on this site, please do so respectfully.
                If YOU'RE going to include Aggie in your username, please don't poorly represent the school.
                If YOU'RE going to contract "you are", please do so correctly with "you're".

Don't call any of our members an IDIOT.
                If YOU'RE going to call me an IDIOT, don't do it (publicly) on my site.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                  Admin?
                  That's the BOSS!

Comment

So everybody should just fall in line for the boss and not have an opinion. No need for the name calling though.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      If YOU'RE going to post in the PACE forum, read this first (special emphasis on 1 and 2.)
                      http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=600590...

If YOU'RE going to put it in quotes, then don't paraphrase me inside them.
                      If YOU'RE going to do the typical political strategy of overanalyzing and paraphrasing your interpretation of my thoughts, then please don't put it in quotes.
                      If YOU'RE going to disagree with me, or anybody else on this site, please do so respectfully.
                      If YOU'RE going to include Aggie in your username, please don't poorly represent the school.
                      If YOU'RE going to contract "you are", please do so correctly with "you're".

Don't call any of our members an IDIOT.
                      If YOU'RE going to call me an IDIOT, don't do it (publicly) on my site.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail View Post
                        So everybody should just fall in line for the boss and not have an opinion. No need for the name calling though.
                        I didn't say that.
                        I don't suggest you call him an idiot, though.

Comment

Just vote for the only one who has any chance at beating Hillary and everything will be ok.
                          Study the numbers and chose wisely. I think we will all agree.
                          No need to waste a vote. Make it count.

Comment

Oh man, thanks for giving me ammo to use against aggies

I think it'll start with "so an aggie logs into a forum..."

Comment

If someone wants to try and rationalize their decision to NOT vote for the Republican candidate for president to be the equivalent of an actual vote FOR the Republican candidate for president, well, I'm almost at a loss for words.

A truly bizarro world we are living in.

Comment

Wow. After it is laid out in black and white (green and black in this case) how Texas is not in play on who becomes president, people STILL do not/cannot grasp the concept.
                                I guess that's how Trump got so much support.

Comment

Working...
                                X