No announcement yet.

Best "cheap" game cam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have the Remington Shur Shot 6.0 on sale at Academy for $99 this week. Don't know much about the camera though. Anyone have this one?

Comment

ttt

Comment

Moultrie d40 HANDS DOWN! Believe me, ive tried a ton of the mid-lower end cams.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Put another $39 bucks with that and go get you the Bushnell Trophy Cam. You can order from Busy Bee Outdoors with no tax, free shipping, and a free 1 gig card. I have been down right impressed with this little camera.
          x2!!!!

I have had mine out for 2 month and around 3,000 pictures and still near full battery life.

Also the day pictures are great. Some people complain a little about the night pictures but from where mine are set up the night pics are great too!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
            x2!!!!

I have had mine out for 2 month and around 3,000 pictures and still near full battery life.

Also the day pictures are great. Some people complain a little about the night pictures but from where mine are set up the night pics are great too!

Are you using the AA batteries it suggests or an external battery?

Comment

ttt for the night time crew

Thanks

Comment

[QUOTE=Shane;1991071]This one

I have the same one; has worked great, going on over a year. Usually get 1 to 2 months out of a set of batteries depending on how many pics/how often it is set to take and if the hogs are hitting the feeder at night. Only negative is the infrared filter makes a slight clunk that startles the deer sometimes.

Also this one summed it up:

Comment

I have a remington and it fits the bill just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by mooch View Post
                    Are you using the AA batteries it suggests or an external battery?
                    It is running on 8 duracell AA batteries

Comment

Well, after lots of research, I ordered a Bushnell Trophy Cam from Busy Bee Outdoors for $189 including shipping and a 2 gig card. I'll put it out next time at the lease and we"ll see how it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuz View Post
                        Moultrie d40 HANDS DOWN! Believe me, ive tried a ton of the mid-lower end cams.
                        I hate mine....The flash quit working and the camera menu quit working. Contacted Moultrie and they said too bad, no offer to fix it or replace it! Guess the great customer service just dropped a bit!

Comment

Solar Panel

The moultrie solar panel ($50-$60) will work on a wildview camera as long as it has the jack for the 12 volt Battery. That's what I did with mine and it works pretty well. Just don't forget to put rechargeable batteries in it.

Comment

good info

Comment

game cam

where can i buy the game cam ur talking about for 100 for 2!

Comment

you can get two wildview for 120 at Cabelas right now. for the price they do the job. nothing fancy but you can see what is coming and when.

Comment

Working...
                                X