X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! Will check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Here's a 6th grade rough sketch. THe only thing I'm not sure about is placement of the sink (can't visualize how it looks) and placement of the water heater. I may have to build something outside on the back wall for the water heater to save space inside.

[ATTACH]838898[/ATTACH]

Here's how to plumb it, and the fittings you will need to rough it in

Comment

3-2 double wye sorry

Comment

Why don't you just elevate the bathroom floor and go thru the wall? The plumbing will be indoors out of the weather and if you have plumbing problems later you won't have to crawl under the building

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
            On a side note after you get your building plumbed and finished, under pen or seal it some way or another, for some reason skunks, possums, and stray cats think they make good homesteads. Just fished a skunk out from under one of my outbuildings, you can get dangerously close when you come wandering outside in the dark.
            And, don't forget the rattlebugs---

Comment

Here's a 6th grade rough sketch. THe only thing I'm not sure about is placement of the sink (can't visualize how it looks) and placement of the water heater. I may have to build something outside on the back wall for the water heater to save space inside.

[ATTACH]838898[/ATTACH]
              if you do a on demand electric water heater...mount it above the crapper

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                if you do a on demand electric water heater...mount it above the crapper
                To save space or for some other reason?

Comment

I am checking the warehouse today. I believe I have all the material to plumb this in. I think I also have a shower valve and trim plus sink faucet.

Comment

Originally posted by TXhunter77 View Post
                    I am checking the warehouse today. I believe I have all the material to plumb this in. I think I also have a shower valve and trim plus sink faucet.
                    Dang Andy. Makes me feel all funny inside! I'll text you. Thanks.

Comment

To save space or for some other reason?
                      save space

Comment

Looks like you got this coming together nicely. Keep us posted.

Comment

Dang Andy. Makes me feel all funny inside! I'll text you. Thanks.
                          You just ate something you shouldn't... It's gas.

If I'm off I'll come over to help... with insulation and walls etc.

If you want to do the ceiling or part of the walls in old barn tine.
                          I might have enough.

I also have quite a few breakers, might have a load box, plug's, switch's wire etc.

I can check Monday...and start collecting stuff.

I also have some 100 amp wire to go from the pole into the breaker box.

Comment

Just remember to put the commode flange 12" off of the back wall and if you can put it at least 15" off the side wall .. depends on your shower you are putting in if it's a fiberglass unit the drain will need to be 15 3/4 inches from the back wall

Comment

Working...
                            X