No announcement yet.

Steelers vs. Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traildust are we going off the line or a straight up win? Does not matter to me either way we just never clarified. Your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Texans also don't loot and burn down their towns when their team wins titles.
      When you loot and burn a dump does it count as looting and burning?

Comment

Burn ban lifted....it's OK to burn.

Comment

[QUOTE=Huntjunkie;1087145]Mudshack we can take turns

Your worried about us Cowboy fans?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	simpsom.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	23861327
          or this

Name:	underwood.jpg
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	23861328

But you dont have a prob with this

Name:	cowherkissfrontx.jpg
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	23861329

Just mess'n with ya

Comment

Originally posted by Huntjunkie View Post
            Traildust are we going off the line or a straight up win? Does not matter to me either way we just never clarified. Your choice.
            Winner

Comment

Ok I do not have a ton of deer on my lease (Fayette county) but I will bet a weekend of hunting and drinking that my steelers put the cowboys down like the punks that they are. Who wants it?
              You will be eating you words come this sunday! Being a part of the phillips family i bet you money cowboys whoop that ***! GO BOYS!

Comment

[ATTACH]67919[/ATTACH]

Comment

It always hacks me to no end when a local team plays another team that is having success at how many folks have the Kangaroo legs.

Does anyone remember a few years back when the Steelers came to Texas Stadium? Half the crowd was steeler fans.

I know the Ranger's aren't winning pennants, but I hate seeing thousands of RedSox or Yankees or Angels fans filling those seats. I would be willing to bet that most of those people have never even been to Boston, New Your or Anahiem.

Done. Thanks. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by woody wood View Post
                    It always hacks me to no end when a local team plays another team that is having success at how many folks have the Kangaroo legs.

Does anyone remember a few years back when the Steelers came to Texas Stadium? Half the crowd was steeler fans.

I know the Ranger's aren't winning pennants, but I hate seeing thousands of RedSox or Yankees or Angels fans filling those seats. I would be willing to bet that most of those people have never even been to Boston, New Your or Anahiem.

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Mudshack View Post
                      I bleed and have always bled BLACK and GOLD
                      Then move yo @** back to pitsburg

Comment

Originally posted by woody wood View Post

I see what you are saying but I have been a Cowboy fan since day 1.

Even during Aikman's 1st year (1-15), I got so much crap from my buddy's but I hung in there.

As for baseball, Yankee fan year as I grew up a Yankee fan, it came from my dad.

And yes, I have been to New York a few times. We also went to Houston this year to see the Yanks and have been to Arlington the last 4 or 5 years to see the Yankees vs. the Rangers. Yes, there are alot of Yankee fans but I do notice in Arlington that alot of the Yankee fans had out of state plates like Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, etc.

If I did not go to New York, does that not allow me to be a Yankee fan? I think not.

Comment

My hunt offer still stands. Did I tell you my lease is loaded with ducks, Turkey and maybe deer? If it is legal you can shoot it!
                          This bet still on??
                          I'll take ya up on it!!!
                          End of game score. Winner takes all!
                          Guess I better go sight in the ole rifle. Freezer is a little low. Looks like I'll be re-stockin it!!!

Comment

cowboys all the way!!!!!!!just think micheal vick will be out on good behavior and guess who needs a back up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we love the convicts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulltaco View Post
                              cowboys all the way!!!!!!!just think micheal vick will be out on good behavior and guess who needs a back up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we love the convicts.

JUST WIN BABY!!!

Comment

Yes the bet is still on. In fairness this is our first year on this lease and we have not seen alot of deer and only taken one buck. Fayette county is under antler restrictions and no does. We are LOADED with ducks. You can shoot anything that is legal by TPWD regs for Fayette county and I will have all the beer you can drink. If you still want it the bet is on.

Shake.

Comment

Working...
                                X