No announcement yet.

Sporting Clay's semi-auto for the wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

391 is a great model if you can find a nice one, any of the A400's are good too

Comment

Did you get to talk to August?

Comment

Originally posted by JWHunt View Post
        Did you get to talk to August?
        Not yet. Got bogged down at work today. Hopefully tomorrow.

Comment

Beretta.
          Just got back from Argentina today. The difference between in recoil between the Benelli and Beretta is significant. Any gas gun will have lighter recoil than the Benelli, especially the Montefeltro.
          Don't get me wrong, Benelli makes a fine shotgun. I have a 12 Super black eagle and a 20 Montefeltro that have been super reliable, but after buying my first Beretta, they see very little use.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
            Beretta.
            Just got back from Argentina today. The difference between in recoil between the Benelli and Beretta is significant. Any gas gun will have lighter recoil than the Benelli, especially the Montefeltro.
            Don't get me wrong, Benelli makes a fine shotgun. I have a 12 Super black eagle and a 20 Montefeltro that have been super reliable, but after buying my first Beretta, they see very little use.
            Agree with that, I have a SBE and a 20ga Montefeltro. The Montefeltro gets a lot of work for dove and quail and even gets the nod for turkey but recoil from the 20ga Montefeltro is noticeably more than a friends 12ga A400.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
              Not yet. Got bogged down at work today. Hopefully tomorrow.
              If you're referring to August Crocker, he can probably help you out. I was talking to him Friday and he said something about Fabarms coming out with a new auto that he thought would be a great gun.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by berettadave View Post
                If you're referring to August Crocker, he can probably help you out. I was talking to him Friday and he said something about Fabarms coming out with a new auto that he thought would be a great gun.

Dave
                Yes sir. He's got me waiting on that gun to come out. We'll see...

Comment

Working...
                X