X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moonlite Bunnyranch

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
      Me and wife are really thinking about going to vegas for the nfr next year. What hotels would y'all suggest?
      If your wanting to be where the action is look at one of the host hotels. South Points is cool and they have the World Series of Roping going on during the day. For Vegas prices were reasonable. MGM has a lot of rodeo stuff going on. Downtown Old Vegas is cool as heck. If I were going to want to be around the action I would stay down there.

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
        Moonlite Bunnyranch
        Thas what i was thinking but only for a massage

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          If your wanting to be where the action is look at one of the host hotels. South Points is cool and they have the World Series of Roping going on during the day. For Vegas prices were reasonable. MGM has a lot of rodeo stuff going on. Downtown Old Vegas is cool as heck. If I were going to want to be around the action I would stay down there.
          This for sure! We have stayed at the Nugget before, New York New York, Riviera, and Hilton to name a few. My favorite is down town! South point is nice and on the strip but way down by itself. We haven't been for 7 years so im sure alot has changed!

Comment

How much are tickets for the nfr? My buddy is really good friends with some of the big people in rodeo and is saying he can get me the hook up on some tickets but don't wanna put all my eggs in one basket.

Comment

Also a block off Freemont they have a rodeo viewing party free to public. It's inside a big tent. We didn't go because the Friends I was with wife is disabled and wore out early. But talking to others it's the best and affordable. If you want to get away from the crowds and noise stay at the Renaissance Marriot near the Convention Center. It's across the street from Cowboy Christmas and JR NFR and a monorail station is on site and make getting to strip fast and easy.

Comment

How much are tickets for the nfr? My buddy is really good friends with some of the big people in rodeo and is saying he can get me the hook up on some tickets but don't wanna put all my eggs in one basket.
                How much do you want to spend? You can get them in the nose bleed section for 50-60 and spend in the thousands for floor

Comment

How much do you want to spend? You can get them in the nose bleed section for 50-60 and spend in the thousands for floor
                  Ha definitely not floor seats! About middle of the road seats.

Comment

Ha definitely not floor seats! About middle of the road seats.

If you've never been it's worth going because you se the opening ceremonies. As for watching the rodeo get the cheapest seats you can find. You will find yourself watching the big screen anyways unless you have premium seats.

Comment

If you've never been it's worth going because you se the opening ceremonies. As for watching the rodeo get the cheapest seats you can find. You will find yourself watching the big screen anyways unless you have premium seats.
                      Never been. Hell I've never even been to vegas and don't really care to go unless the nfr is going on.

Comment

Never been. Hell I've never even been to vegas and don't really care to go unless the nfr is going on.
                        Then try to get tickets lower mid level in the middle of the arena. Best area to view time and rough stock . The lower levels are typically season ticket holders, sponsors and contestant families. I use to get some of the contestant tickets but my friends have since retired lol. And I don't keep up with it much anymore. I prefer watching it on tv at one of the viewing parties

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
                          Absinthe. It’s a show just outside Caesar’s
                          X2!

Comment

Then try to get tickets lower mid level in the middle of the arena. Best area to view time and rough stock . The lower levels are typically season ticket holders, sponsors and contestant families. I use to get some of the contestant tickets but my friends have since retired lol. And I don't keep up with it much anymore. I prefer watching it on tv at one of the viewing parties
                            Sounds good. Thanks for the help I appreciate it!

Comment

The NFR for 2017 ended yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Catfish270 View Post
                                The NFR for 2017 ended yesterday.
                                Yeah I know. My first post said we were wanting to go next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X