New NAP Blind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New NAP Blind.

Somebody on here was asking about the old Double Bull T2 blind the other day. These just came out from NAP. Designed by Keith Beam formerly from DB. There is a video on their FB page.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1802.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	25135957

I really like the camo pattern!!

Would like to know the dimensions..

Looks like you would not have to worry about ice or snow collapsing the blind
    Last edited by Roy D Mercer; 01-03-2018, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post

https://www.newarchery.com/product-c...ground-blinds/

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post

Looks like you would not have to worry about ice or snow collapsing the blind
        Yes the ice and snow problem was mentioned.

Comment

My son bought the Mantis 2. Don't waste your time. Poor design, too many rods to put together to get it set up. There are parts that come with it that you have no idea what to do with them. Instructions are horrible. You can set up a full size double bull faster.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            Somebody on here was asking about the old Double Bull T2 blind the other day. These just came out from NAP. Designed by Keith Beam formerly from DB. There is a video on their FB page.
            [ATTACH]890720[/ATTACH]

Great idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Levi_cook15 View Post
              Great idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Huh?

Comment

they should be great since Keith is involved

rick

Comment

Originally posted by thehairlessone! View Post
                  they should be great since Keith is involved

rick
                  They are not.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    My son bought the Mantis 2. Don't waste your time. Poor design, too many rods to put together to get it set up. There are parts that come with it that you have no idea what to do with them. Instructions are horrible. You can set up a full size double bull faster.
                    So there are two hubs and a frame around the back half, right? What makes them so difficult? Seems like once the hubs are put together the first time, you pop up two hubs and stretch the floor? Care to elaborate a bit, or take some pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                      So there are two hubs and a frame around the back half, right? What makes them so difficult? Seems like once the hubs are put together the first time, you pop up two hubs and stretch the floor? Care to elaborate a bit, or take some pictures?
                      The design flaws are to the rear end of the blind. There are two corded polls (like a tent) that have to be put together, then joined with a sliding sleeve that slides over the ends. This half circle once joined, becomes the frame for the back of the blind and lays on the ground. The fabric is then attached to the half circle with two half inch Velcro strips, (cheap) this gives the back of the blind its shape. The fabric barely covers the frame and wouldn't if the Velcro strips were any shorter. Maybe it's just me, but it seems rinky dink.

My son bought the blind to run and gun turkeys with a bow. It's far from quick. However, it is light.
                      Buy one and tell me what you think.

Comment

How is it as far as size? I'm looking for a blind to put up and leave up for a few months at a time, so honestly, I don't care too much about how fast it goes together. I know the Mantis 3 is plenty big enough, but if the 2 is big enough for 1 guy to bowhunt out of, I'd rather save that $100.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                          How is it as far as size? I'm looking for a blind to put up and leave up for a few months at a time, so honestly, I don't care too much about how fast it goes together. I know the Mantis 3 is plenty big enough, but if the 2 is big enough for 1 guy to bowhunt out of, I'd rather save that $100.
                          Yes, it's big enough to bowhunt out of.

Comment

Working...
                          X