SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
    Speaking of corn, wasn't sure what to make of this but I went to an area I squirrel hunt and there was a quartered deer carcass by the gate. Didn't think much of it until I saw the contents of the stomach, which had undigested corn. Only thing is this spot is in the vacinity of private, so no telling if it was baited on public.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
    Squirrel hunting a month or so ago we walked up on a feeder, gamecam, and stand clearly in the NF. At the time I didn't realize it was illegal to bait, but regardless I didn't hang around long.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
      Why would anyone drag a whole deer to the gate to quarter and leave the carcass there. Wouldn't it make more sense to quarter it where it dies at? I would assume they are leaving the carcass at the gate, because they are too lazy to drag it away from the gate.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
      Honestly I have no clue. One of the guys I saw had a game cart, he hadn't even gutted his before the gate, much less skinned and quartered it. All that aside, anyone have any luck lately?

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
        Squirrel hunting a month or so ago we walked up on a feeder, gamecam, and stand clearly in the NF. At the time I didn't realize it was illegal to bait, but regardless I didn't hang around long.
        Yeah man sadly some people just don't care to read the rules or just don't care to follow them. It can be a real pain sometimes.

Comment

Anyone???????? Any LPd's, sure sucks out there this year I haven't even go in another sit, Imma problem just wait till muzzleloader season this year

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
            Anyone???????? Any LPd's, sure sucks out there this year I haven't even go in another sit, Imma problem just wait till muzzleloader season this year
            Here you go Harry. Not Sam deer. We were on the TP&W premium buck hunt in Encinal.

Comment

Snow pic is cool

Comment

Crossing my fingers hoping to get er done either today or the last week, those are my last chances sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                  Crossing my fingers hoping to get er done either today or the last week, those are my last chances sadly.

Get it done!?!?!??

Comment

Sadly no, saw a couple doe and that was all she wrote. Won't be back out till the first.

Comment

I probly won't be out again till muzzleloader

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                        I problem won't be out again till muzzleloader
                        I wish I had a muzzleloader, if I did I'd be able to get me at least one more doe on the ground. But since I don't, last chance is the last week of general for a buck.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all my huntin buddies. I'm done for the season, we're waiting on the phone call from Dallas, and it's ok. I'll get back to the Sam next season so leave one for me,haha. I hope all of you get to spend some time with your families and eat way to much. Thanks again for all your prayers. Better days are coming soon, I'll let y'all know. Kevin.

Comment

Merry Christmas to you and yours too Kevin. And to all my other friends. Just got done putting toys and bikes together. Bed time now. Santa is tired. Long day tomorrow with family.

Comment

I hope all you crazy Cousin Eddies have a very merry Christmas!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all you guys. Good luck to you and your wife Kevin.

Comment

Working...
                                X