No announcement yet.

SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice buck Tiberius. You shot it? Gun or bow? In the Sam? Need more info man! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
      Nice buck Tiberius. You shot it? Gun or bow? In the Sam? Need more info man! Lol
      This!

Comment

Hey guys I need some LPDS!!!!! I'm stuck at work and thus us perfect hunting weather!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
          Hey guys I need some LPDS!!!!! I'm stuck at work and thus us perfect hunting weather!!!!
          Taking the roommate out this afternoon, hopefully we can get one for ya

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
            Taking the roommate out this afternoon, hopefully we can get one for ya

Lucky dog!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
              Lucky dog!!!!
              Hopefully, I went scouting yesterday and watched some doe feed through my scope. And roommate has a doe permit.

Comment

Hello all. New to the forum, but have been hunting Sam for several years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Donjr1977 View Post
                  Hello all. New to the forum, but have been hunting Sam for several years now.
                  Welcome to the forum, glad to have another join in on the fun

Comment

Thanks Chief.

Comment

TiberiusWade How many bucks can you kill in the Sam

Comment

Last time I posted my deer here... all I got was a bunch negative feedback (cause I didn't have my orange on- took off at road side), just before I loaded in truck so would have some wildlife background. Man I got hammered for that. Listen I enjoy sharing info and how too. I'm lifetime Hunting license holder (won't risk messing things up).
                        But to answer your ? Bow (primary mean for me) deep in wood of Sam by Livingston area, bike ride in gets me away from road hunters quiet and quick. Now have to go get my cameras out. Help all summer to get this deer. There is a 10 roaming out, but pic shows him mostly at night. I'm determined to get him.
                        I will now switch gear and use 300 last week of season

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tiberiuswade View Post
                          Last time I posted my deer here... all I got was a bunch negative feedback (cause I didn't have my orange on- took off at road side), just before I loaded in truck so would have some wildlife background. Man I got hammered for that. Listen I enjoy sharing info and how too. I'm lifetime Hunting license holder (won't risk messing things up).
                          But to answer your ? Bow (primary mean for me) deep in wood of Sam by Livingston area, bike ride in gets me away from road hunters quiet and quick. Now have to go get my cameras out. Help all summer to get this deer. There is a 10 roaming out, but pic shows him mostly at night. I'm determined to get him.
                          I will now switch gear and use 300 last week of season

Dang. Well congrats on another buck in the Sam but, not to be ‘that guy’, but you know you’re only allowed one buck in the Sam, right?

Comment

Dang. Well congrats on another buck in the Sam but, not to be ‘that guy’, but you know you’re only allowed one buck in the Sam, right?
                            Don't mind me I'm just sitting here munching on some hypothetical popcorn

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                              TiberiusWade How many bucks can you kill in the Sam
                              Depends on county area of Sam you hunting. But 2 bucks

Comment

I'm done with the SAM, going other place to finish season

Comment

Working...
                                X