No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correa is sick and out of the lineup. Marwin at short so a nice upgrade. Need 7 strong from McCullers.

Comment

Don't jinx em again Stanton! Oh wait, we won

Comment

Stanton your dad? I apologize..i didn't realize.. but yeh he can stfu at any time...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Stanton your dad? I apologize..i didn't realize.. but yeh he can stfu at any time...

Turn the radio on. He will be here through the series. Hope he doesn't cause us to lose. No, I'm his daddy. I'm old

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
            Turn the radio on. He will be here through the series. Hope he doesn't cause us to lose. No, I'm his daddy. I'm old
            Gotcha. So it runs in the family.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Gotcha. So it runs in the family.

Yes. We don't need Smart over here, do we?

Comment

So you must know his nephew, Jon? I grew up with him. I'm the one who, along with some friends, wrapped his house so good it made the local paper around '88. I have a picture somewhere.

Comment

Old Cuban yard

Comment

Old Cuban!

Comment

Those were two great at bats by Reddick and Altuve. 2-0 good guys.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Those were two great at bats by Reddick and Altuve. 2-0 good guys.
                        Thanks. Satellite went out with weather

Comment

Thanks. Satellite went out with weather
                          Mine's been doing the same so I switch over to Gameday to keep up. Got to watch those at bats live.

Comment

I don't have Root so I'm streaming reddit to my phone and connect the samsung phone to samsung TV with Smart View. So far so good. Po folks have po ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              I don't have Root so I'm streaming reddit to my phone and connect the samsung phone to samsung TV with Smart View. So far so good. Po folks have po ways.
                              Sho you right! Did they fire Stanton while I've been away?

Comment

Sho you right! Did they fire Stanton while I've been away?
                                I like Stanton. I'm quickly realizing that systemnt is an old Comanche word for grouchy young warrior. GET OFF MY BUFFALO ROBE!

Comment

Working...
                                X