Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have a dog that you just don't like ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like hes trying to move up the pecking order, and may have a little.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Great stories!!!

those that have 'untrainables'... you arent using enough voltage.
      We tried a shock collar...and not a lil flimsy one. This one was my big dogs that grabs his attention on low...started low and ended cranked up on a tiny dog and zapped him.. we tried to break him of habits with it. He'd Yelp. Felt a little bad but nothing much all things considered. And nope he'd go right back to it. Id say he's too stupid but fact is the dogs smart he's just too arnery and hard headed and hates me

Comment

My in laws have a long haired wiener dog that is scared of everything and barks/whines uncontrollably at all times of the night when they are visiting. Its an inside dog, and sheds its long Fabio like hair and pees on anything of value as well. It will tear up expensive blinds on any window it cant see out of. I have a deep hatred for it, wish it would run away, get eaten by a coyote, or suspiciously drown. I think about taking its last breath often.......

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
          My in laws have a long haired wiener dog that is scared of everything and barks/whines uncontrollably at all times of the night when they are visiting. Its an inside dog, and sheds its long Fabio like hair and pees on anything of value as well. It will tear up expensive blinds on any window it cant see out of. I have a deep hatred for it, wish it would run away, get eaten by a coyote, or suspiciously drown. I think about taking its last breath often.......

I can't understand how that's even a thing. My mom has those nasty little monsters too. It's bothersome to me that people would be ok with dogs crapping and peeing in Your HOUSE were you live, sleep, eat...

Comment

Great thread, very entertained have had my share of good/bad/ugly dogs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
              When we were first married we wanted a dog. Wife went and got a Schnauzer from the pound. Once it snapped at the neighbor kid I made her take it back. She said she would come home with another dog. We lived in an apartment, she was going to college, and I was working a crappy job. We were broke. I told her to find something like a beagle or jack Russell. She came home with a miniature, long hair Chihuahua. That she paid for. Cash...$350. did I mention we were broke newlyweds?
              I was so ****** off I could see straight. And this dog has cost me a fortune since we've owned him. When he was young he became so possessive of my work boots he would draw blood every morning I went to work, by attacking me when I picked up my boots.
              He also injured his hip jumping off a bed when he was a pup I do not remember how much that cost. Then my first day off in 2 years was a fathers day weekend. I walked out to double check the dogs minutes before we leave on a 5 hour trip and find this little ******* dragging an eyeball behind him. Emergency vet visit to pop his eye back in. Three weeks later eye gets infected and he has to have it removed. I'm the one to take this dog to vet and this dog hates my guts and the feeling is mutual.
              We have a few more vet instances then we move to Midland. The first night we move into rent house escapes. And bites the dog catcher. Automatic quarentine and a bill.
              Then we take him to the vet for yearly shots, they find an heart murmur and so much other crap and give him 3 months to live. My prayers are answered, or so I thought. He's drawn so much blood from me I could stock every blood drive that comes through town.
              Weve been here 6 years and every 3-6 months he has to go-to vet and they say 2-3 months to live. Liars.
              Two months ago he started dragging his back legs overnight like he was paralyzed. We took him to the vet and the vet said he would do X-rays and have sedate him to do X-rays like he always has to do to him
              He came back said I've got some inflammation pills to give him, but don't think it will work. He said I think he has bigger issues, and surgery at his age (13) is iffy and possibly need to look at other options. The first night after the pills he was running around like a pup. He still attacks my ankles every morning. I could have mortgaged a second house for the vet bills for a dog that hates my guts.
              This made me laugh hard

Comment

My mother-in-law has a wiener dog.

I hate her and she hates me. Snarls at me, craps and pees on the floor. I can't wait till she's dead so that I don't have to see her again.

The dog is ok, though.

Comment

Lol. Get along with your wife's dog. Sounds like he found the way to get you in trouble with the wife.

Comment

This thread was a great read for some hilarious stories. But no way I am putting up with half the crap yall deal with daily. We had dogs growing up my entire life and several of then disappeared for way smaller infractions than yall are dealing with

Comment

This might be my favorite thread of all time, thank god for my lab

Comment

Originally posted by Starman View Post

I hate her and she hates me. Snarls at me, craps and pees on the floor. I can't wait till she's dead so that I don't have to see her again.

The dog is ok, though.
                        That made me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                          Had a jack russell that was mean as the devil. Food possessive and would bite without warning. Buddy told me to put on a pair of welding gloves and beat the living crap out of her so she would learn who was boss. All that did was ruin a pair of welding gloves.

She might have weighed 15-18lbs and watched her shred two pits. Glad when she ran off/got stolen.

I can't stop laughing at the ruining welding gloves part. I'm just picturing it in my head.

Comment

The dog is ok, though.
                            I read this to my MIL and she about died.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                              I read this to my MIL and she about died.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                              Hahaha. I couldn't resist the cheap joke.

Actually love my mother-in-law and hate her dog.

Comment

The dog is ok, though.
                                Haha I was not expecting that, good stuff!!
                                Originally posted by James View Post
                                This might be my favorite thread of all time, thank god for my lab
                                I miss mine every day

Comment

Working...
                                X