Mathews z9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews z9

After a year and a half of shooting my first bow I am ready to upgrade. I just got back from the bow shop after shooting a few bows. The Z9 really really stuck out. I have a 30" draw. It was Everything to me a bow should be. Extremely smooth, silent and pretty quick the 8+ inch brace height was nice. I think I'm in love.. Does anyone here have a Z9 ? How do you like it any cons?

Still waiting on my zxt to come in! But on greats on a nice bow

Comment

Comment

I bought my Z9 in February of this year. I absolutely love it! Super smooth and quiet. I have a 31" draw and have a terrible time finding bows that fit me. As long as Mathews makes the Z9, they have a customer for life. No cons that I have found yet.

Comment

Had the z7 but wish I would have gone with the Z9. Sold the Z7 and now have the chill. The Z9 is a sweet bow when you have a long draw length.

Comment

Don't u just love mathews. I do! The z9 is very smooth

Comment

I just picked it up today shot it a bunch this evening. I really like it so far. It won't fit in my case so I guess I gotta get a new one. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by MD2TX View Post
                I just picked it up today shot it a bunch this evening. I really like it so far. It won't fit in my case so I guess I gotta get a new one. Any suggestions?
                I have a black creeks soft case for my z7 don't know for sure if they make one with the z9 logo but I would look into there bow cases rock.

Comment

Working...
                X