X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, hard pass

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
      They can be fun....if they’re made to be fun. Cookout, drink, enjoy cause if you don’t have kids already it might be the last time you get to do this for a good while!
      Yep, if it's an excuse to get friends together and have a good time (like drink/eat/bull****), I don't care what you call it.

If the only purpose is to give the mom-to-be cute baby outfits...I'd pass (not that I have to, no kids ).

Comment

Nope, not happen.

Comment

Will there be drinks?

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't put my buddy's through that.

Comment

Men at baby showers?

Disclaimer...there is alcohol, but that’s not enough to get me there. Also it’s 99% people I don’t know. If it was drinking with friends I might consider it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Deadfall65; 11-16-2019, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadfall65 View Post
                Disclaimer...there is alcohol, but that’s not enough to get me there. Also it’s 99% people I don’t know. If it was drinking with friends I might consider it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Completely reasonable

Comment

What guy planned the birth of his kid during hunting season...

Comment

Short term might not be great but If the kid grows up to be a hunter he/she will be thankful! I love being at the lease for my bday during deer season!

Comment

Baby showers are for women folk!! No sane man would be caught at one! Atleast one who still had his own nuts...that weren’t in his wife’s purse

Comment

They are having a baby shower for my wife in January. I can assure I won’t be there. Heck, I thought that was the best part about a baby shower? Was a reason for all the husbands to get together and go to the deer lease.

Comment

We had a "Co Ed" baby shower?? Get together?? Women were inside doing their thing and we were outside drinking beer by the fire, I smoked ribs, corn and sausage and cooked hamburgers...I filled a 120 quart cooler with Miller lite, Coors light, Bud light and cokes to go with the handle of crown I bought...it was a good time..I nor my son who's baby shower it was, turned out gay...

Comment

I am 34 and it’s been going on a while. Gender reveals, coed baby showers, and wedding showers get on my nerves. Those are all women things as far as I’m concerned.

Comment

Yep....if you want to have fun you can make it so. Wife might not say she wants you there but I 100% bet she does.

Comment

Just dropped my wife off at her baby shower for our daughter coming in late December headed to Cabela's now. Did the same thing at the other one she had last weekend as well went to the range with a couple of the husbands. One of her buddies tried to make them coed I shot that crap down right quick.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X