Dem's impeachment inquiry is just a scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dem's impeachment inquiry is just a scam

All they are going to do is keep the waters muddied over impeachment talk so that the uninformed masses will start to believe the crap they are spewing to hurt President Trump before next year's election. Pelosi is not going to call for a floor vote for articles of impeachment- she doesn't want to have on record which Democrats in vulnerable districts voted for it that could lead to the House flipping back to the Republicans plus once it goes to the Senate the President can mount a defense and call witnesses. The last thing the Democrats want is for their dirty laundry to be aired to the public, like the media would report it correctly, or show what a bunch of hypocrites they are. I wish some of the Republicans in the House would show a little back bone and push back on what is going on in the House. All of the Republicans on the various committees that are doing the investigating need to hold a press conference together saying they will not attend these meetings because they are a farce until a formal vote is held.

Yep, I agree with everything except I think this will get the mass "silent majority" to show up in records numbers to vote for Republicans. I am hoping that the Repubs get the House back, Trump wins and we get at least 1 more SC Justice appointed. That would make me very happy. Hopefully, someone can figure out what to do about this corrupt media we have. The media and politicians are the big players that are corrupting our democracy and they need to be cleaned out.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
      Yep, I agree with everything except I think this will get the mass "silent majority" to show up in records numbers to vote for Republicans. I am hoping that the Repubs get the House back, Trump wins and we get at least 1 more SC Justice appointed. That would make me very happy. Hopefully, someone can figure out what to do about this corrupt media we have. The media and politicians are the big players that are corrupting our democracy and they need to be cleaned out.
      Empower the FCC?

Comment

Working...
      X