Justin boots made in China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justin boots made in China

I just received an order for Justin work boots from SG.Can not even get my foot into top of boot! Clearly marked"Made in China".This s...cks.I need a good pair of work boots,any suggestions? I thought Justin's were top of the line!!!Any suggestions?

Please tell me this is a very bad joke !

Comment

Red wing slip ons had mine for 3 years (resoled) I love them

Comment

Double H boots are still made in the USA.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Red Wing. We provide them to the guys at work, & they love it.

Comment

Red wings or Georgia's I got a pair of Georgia slip ons , 13 mediums for sale 50 bucks plus shipping
            Attached Files
            Last edited by theboydoutdoors; 05-03-2011, 08:18 PM.

Comment

well if justins are made in china....and they own I believe chippewa....please don't tell me chippewas are made there too....

Comment

Originally posted by gargetter View Post
                I just received an order for Justin work boots from SG.Can not even get my foot into top of boot! Clearly marked"Made in China".This s...cks.I need a good pair of work boots,any suggestions? I thought Justin's were top of the line!!!Any suggestions?
                Justin boots made in China? NO!!

Comment

The work boots at Academy are made in China. Thats how they sell them so cheap. I will only buy my boots at a western store and I always make sure they say "Hand Crafted in The USA". Justin is owned by Warren Buffett, who also owns Tony Lama, chippewa, Nocona, and Justin.
                  Last edited by Peacock; 05-03-2011, 08:20 PM.

Comment

My sister worked at Justin Boots for several years when they were located on 7yh street in Ft. Worth. Long time ago. Before they moved to China !

Comment

If you need a picture for proof let me know,otherwise these are headed back to SG tomorrow,pure junk~!!!What a Rip!!!!

Comment

Justins use to be good boots. I only wear Ariats now. I met my future in laws last week and they asked if wearing boots was comfortable. I told them "there is nothing better than an old pair of boots" I've been wearing my everyday boots for over 3 years.
                        Last edited by Captrix; 05-03-2011, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
                          Justins use to be good boots. I only wear Ariats now. I met my future in laws last week and they asked if wearing boots was comfortable. I told them "there is nothing better than an old pair of boots" I've been wearing my everyday boots for over 3 years.
                          Yea,but I am an electrician and HVAC contractor.I need a pair of work boots that are comfortable and take a lot of abuse,I don't think China makes such a thing,and probably contains lead paint!!!Justin I thought was an American tradition.

Comment

On my second pair of Double H's. Love'em, made in USA

Comment

Call this fellow tomorrow....he is one of my in laws neighbors....if it's made, he can get it to you, has clients all over the country...and warning....he candy coats NOTHING....(Deere tractor nut as well)

South Texas Prime Boot & Shoe
                              8948 US Highway 87 E # 2
                              San Antonio, TX 78263-2220
                              (210) 649-2411

Tell him Tres told ya to call him.....

Comment

Working...
                              X