Hunter Class Stabilizers.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunter Class Stabilizers.....

So, since this will be my first year shooting 3D at different competitions, what 12" stabilizers are you guys shooting? Names/pics/opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Greg

Check out the new Fuze Blade it is awesome

Comment

I'm using the Doinker power-bar. I think it weighs 16oz at 11.75"

Also, look at the B-Stinger

Comment

Check out the Stealth line... http://www.stealtharchery.com/PRODUCTS.SHTML

Comment

Well that makes two of us being newbies to the 3D world and just want to wish u goodluck!

Comment

thanks fellas, I'll be checking those out.

TXh.....thank you m'am and best of luck to you as well!

Greg
            Last edited by ashx2; 02-13-2011, 10:49 PM.

Comment

i've seen you shoot. i think you need a special stabilizer that transforms into a bipod and has a guide for your arrow to the target. lol
              (couldnt pass up and opportunity to mouth you)

but on a serious note greg I, Diana, and Bill have the fuse carbon connection and i love it. you can try mine next time we're in the shop which after today i clearly need to be shooting more

Comment

Ok, but what is the length of yours? I can't go over 12".

Comment

9 i believe

Comment

I shoot and see a bunch of Octane 11.5 inch stabilizers out there. They are good ones for hunter class. Be carefull thouhg as there are two additional weights on the end of them and you need to remove one of them to be truly 12" or under if you shoot with a wrist strap on your bow. Keep in mind the leather on your wrist strap (1/8th to 1/4 of an inch counts against that 12 inches) Not sure if they will be sticklers about that, but I had to remove one of those 1/4 inch weights from the end of the Octane to get it shy of 12 inches. for what its worth.....

Comment

We are checking ALL Bow Novice and HUnter class shooters equipment this year before the shoot. We are signing off on cards and they must be signed when turned in. Just a heads up, we have a jig that checks them .

Comment

Custom Posten stab with a quick disconnect. I'll get length when I get home from work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X