SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
    Bushing as in insert? I can live with that as long as it doesn't create that bulge that to me looks to be compromising the carbon. And as long as it doesn't pull out in a tight target.
    I have no idea what's going on here ...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      I have no idea what's going on here ...
      Lee got to another one

Comment

Wait..... you actually use bushings on those fattie arrows.. my cheap beamans just cram a nock into the end of the arrow itself

Yes there are bushings in them. Lol different bushing size for different nock size.

Comment

Lee got to another one
          Lol! Hey, I've been good all morning. Damian talking about how he knows to to bareback, y'all talking about bareshafting, and swelling and tight targets...... I figured I better stay out of that.

Comment

Hey guys! This is the Banter thread! Ya'll want to talk all that technical mumbo jumbo, go to the serious thread. A**holes - I tell you what...can't even follow directions.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
              Hey guys! This is the Banter thread! Ya'll want to talk all that technical mumbo jumbo, go to the serious thread. A**holes - I tell you what...can't even follow directions.

Your just mad everyone is talking about my fat shaft and not your skinny one.

Better?

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                Lol! Hey, I've been good all morning. Damian talking about how he knows to to bareback, y'all talking about bareshafting, and swelling and tight targets...... I figured I better stay out of that.
                Do you see how much self control I had to take ... Dont forget tip talk.

Geesh

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                  Your just mad everyone is talking about my fat shaft and not your skinny one.

Better?
                  Dang! ...that's cold. burr.

Comment

I left the bare back just for you.... and you're just now getting around to it? You're slipping old man

Comment

I left the bare back just for you.... and you're just now getting around to it? You're slipping old man
                      It was like the quiet game and I lost big time. I didnt want to interrupt all of the technical talk because I was learning something, but finally I broke and just gave in.

Comment

Yep, shad were thick this morning! Had to catch lunch. Only 2 whites and 2 cats but they'll eat. Fish aren't too thick yet. Won't be long!

Comment

Yep, shad were thick this morning! Had to catch lunch. Only 2 whites and 2 cats but they'll eat. Fish aren't too thick yet. Won't be long!
                          Good grief son, you wouldn't know thick if you got slapped across the forehead with it

Comment

There you go thinking. To me, if you were smart, you'd be trying to get into tight targets....

Banter.....banter.......banter

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I might go shoot at Bowzone tonight. See how the halon handles some indoors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                                There you go thinking. To me, if you were smart, you'd be trying to get into tight targets....

Banter.....banter.......banter

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                                Pfffftttt! I can send you some videos. Teach you a think or two. At least I can still use mine without a pill!

Comment

Working...
                                X