No announcement yet.

Texas turning Blue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way Texas turns blue. Just a simple drive around the state, you see 10-1 trump stickers and signs over evil killary. Just a ploy by the left to try and convince conservatives to not vote, no different than her voter fraud she pulled on sanders in the primaries. I also don't believe all the polls in swing states saying she is ahead or it's as tight of a race as it is. Almost all media is left wing controlled, of course they are gonna report that their candidate is ahead to try and convince people on the fence to vote for her or to not vote at all. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
      Michael also voted for Ann Richards for Governor, so there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
        No way Texas turns blue. Just a simple drive around the state, you see 10-1 trump stickers and signs over evil killary. Just a ploy by the left to try and convince conservatives to not vote, no different than her voter fraud she pulled on sanders in the primaries. I also don't believe all the polls in swing states saying she is ahead or it's as tight of a race as it is. Almost all media is left wing controlled, of course they are gonna report that their candidate is ahead to try and convince people on the fence to vote for her or to not vote at all. Simple as that.
        In the populous area known as DFW, I see a lot of F___ Trump stickers with Mexican Flags on the bumper.

Comment

100% agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            Amen. A lot of whiners on here and people I personally know about their candidate not getting the nod. Hey, my front runner (Cruz) didn't get the nod but I'm voting for TRUMP. If you think Obama was bad, just wait till that pos Hillary gets into office. Good gosh, wake up!! Pretty darn simple decision here.

And no, our state is not turning blue. The media sure would like y'all to believe that though.
            My thoughts exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              In the populous area known as DFW, I see a lot of F___ Trump stickers with Mexican Flags on the bumper.
              Because those are the exact people that for the most part aren't citizens and should not have one bit of a voice in this country!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Interesing....I watched an interview with 6 women voters in Florida that were saying their religous beliefs were keeping them from voting Trump....3 of them said they would vote for Hillary.....I'm thinking WTH!

What religion would stop you voting for Trump , but allow you to pull the handle for Hillary?
                Idk man. I was brought up to seek information, then develop an opinion. Whether or not people agreed, it was my opinion, and I didn't care what others thought. I also learned to listen to others, and be able to understand why people may or may not agree, and be able to defend my position.

Some people these days seem to develop their opinion, then make the facts fit. Then once questioned how they arrived to their opinion, you find out out there are no facts. Just one liners. And if you ask them to consider something, they just say nope, nope, nope.

I am young, so it could be this is how its always been, and I am just recognizing it more now.

Comment

Yep agreed, those who believe Texas is turning blue is being fooled by the media

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Because those are the exact people that for the most part aren't citizens and should not have one bit of a voice in this country!
                    Exactly and they know they are in trouble should trump win.

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                      Exactly and they know they are in trouble should trump win.
                      Hopefully trump really has a better plan than building a wall and deporting 20million people.

Comment

I hear ya, but I wont make that assumption.

Comment

The influx of new Americans from the south and the large number of Caliphonneyians that have moved in because the cost of living is better...Yep the state is headed blue!

Comment

Austin may be the most liberal city in the country

Comment

Originally posted by huntnelmo View Post
                              The influx of new Americans from the south and the large number of Caliphonneyians that have moved in because the cost of living is better...Yep the state is headed blue!
                              It's not all Cali, a very large portion of our neighborhood is from New York and Illinois as in Chicago, etc... The influx of people from the Northeast has been going on for years.

The cost of living down here is a major attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by raider19 View Post
                                Austin may be the most liberal city in the country
                                Austin reminds me of Madison, WI. However no where near as liberal as Madison. Madison has 24/7/365 protesters around the capital. Fun cities, crazy people.

Comment

Working...
                                X