No announcement yet.

Texas turning Blue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe the Dems will win all the major cities. Happened with Hussein Obummer.

Comment

It's not turning blue, its turning https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...rning%20purple

It may very well bleed through and become a brick in their wall for this election. The GOP had an easy shot at the presidency and they ***** the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
        I think both sides really dislike their candidates. The difference is the republican side contains people with morals/values, who just can't come around to saying yes they will vote for trump. The left just does what its told. So that's what makes up the relatively close race in Texas.

Come election day, I think a lot of repubs will hold their nose and vote for the guy, and Texas will be an easy state for trump.
        But your saying that Hillary has good morals and values?

Comment

Has no one noticed all the out of state plates on a daily basis, people leave the states that they ruined with their votes and will vote the same here!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            Lol! This, too, is ironic.
            says the guy who thinks snap shooting is the correct form of trad. archery

#hilarious
            #talkabouttrueirony
            #haha
            #whatajoke

;D

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
              says the guy who thinks snap shooting is the correct form of trad. archery

#hilarious
              #talkabouttrueirony
              #haha
              #whatajoke

;D
              Snap shooting? You continue to prove me right. I love it!

Anyway, I can see how you don't see the irony in your statements.

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
                Yup, all the dang hippies moving here from California.
                I hate seeing Texas being turned into California

Comment

Snap shooting? You continue to prove me right. I love it!

Anyway, I can see how you don't see the irony in your statements.

Your mind is lost, probably a democrat to be honest
                  Have a good one, you're ignorance put yourself on my ignore list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

But better than most of the country......hence the influx.
                    Better is not the correct term. How about 'not as bad' as the rest of the country. From what I am seeing first hand, I'm having a hard time believing that. If that is the case, that is extremely sad.

Comment

It's your, and good!

Comment

Personal insults do nothing for this thread....don't let the door hit ya.....

Comment

Originally posted by bharris View Post
                          But your saying that Hillary has good morals and values?
                          Nah, not at all. My comment was more addressed at her supporters.

Comment

Well no body wanted to vote for the joke in office now and then he was reelected a second term????
                            I think their are way way to many people feed up and don't know which way to go, i employ and have a lot of Hispanic friends and they are all staying away from Clinton, they say let the illegals fight and work for what they had to.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                              Better is not the correct term. How about 'not as bad' as the rest of the country. From what I am seeing first hand, I'm having a hard time believing that. If that is the case, that is extremely sad.
                              Better on a per state level, other states have a lot less work, higher prices of living and slow to stagnate economies. Texas being the better choice to live, so ya we would have a lot of people from other states moving here to live. But not in the numbers to simply turn the state Red like some would suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                                Nah, not at all. My comment was more addressed at her supporters.
                                Interesing....I watched an interview with 6 women voters in Florida that were saying their religous beliefs were keeping them from voting Trump....3 of them said they would vote for Hillary.....I'm thinking WTH!

What religion would stop you voting for Trump , but allow you to pull the handle for Hillary?

Comment

Working...
                                X