Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's a good mid range video camera?

????

Check out the Canon. I've got the 400 series of this one. It's a great little compact camera with great video. Add an external Mic for $40 and you can have a pretty nice set up.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414454869.349741.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	24339860this one?

Comment

I didn't pay anything near that. It was like $265 and I got a tripod and a 32g memory card as well as a case. Check out this one from campbell. It's the 500 a newer model.
        I mean to add this link in the previous post.

Hunting video camera packages to get started filming your hunt. Beginner hunting cameras all the way up to producer professional Sony and Canon cameras. Tree Arms and Gopro cameras for hunting purposes. All camera equipment geared for hunters and outdoorsman. Manfrotto, Audio Technica, Sony alpha, Canon EOS, Sennheiser

Comment

bump for Christmas

need some intel

Comment

I bought a used Sony cx550 handycam off ebay a few years ago for under $500 used. It's been an incredible little camera and I believe the retailed for $1600 when they came out.

Comment

I've been using the Sony Handycam ZX 190. It's purely a hobbyist camera but it has a Zeiss lens and shoots in 1080P. One thing to look for if you're shooting fast action shots or trying to capture that arrow in flight is the fames per second that it shoots. Mine was under $300 and is mid-range in the frames per second rate.

It's been a great camera for bow hunting and takes really good video at 1-300 yards. Look for the most optical zoom you can get for the money as well if you're looking to do any rifle hunts with it. I believe mine is 38x but can't tell as I've covered it in camo.

One more thing, get an extra extended life battery. Nothing like the battery running dead when the deer show up.

Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
              X