This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMF View Post
    Surprised to see Burt ahead of Eagles unless he’s still recouping from the shoulder scope.
    ‘Ol Stonehands in the lead...

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
      I don't believe it was a Texas fan that said "This is the first time LSU will be strictly spread". He didn't qualify that by saying "...with some RPO thrown in."

LSU has incredible athletes. I'm not aware of any Longhorn fan that takes them lightly. Personally, I hope they lean into the spread and/or RPO. That is familiar to Texas. And because of that, I don't believe Coach O when he tries to sell otherwise. They will run downhill against a young DL and LBs. Why wouldn't they?
      They would be dumb not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
        I was listening to ESPNU radio the other day and they were talking about the top 15 games from last season. The A&M v Clemson game was #13 (I think). Anyway, I was surprised when they gave the short summary of the game. I thought Bryant played more than he did. Sunshine came in during the second quarter in that game. He certainly is a very good qb and now with more experience under his belt will be much better. Don't think A&M will be rolling into Clemson and scaring them. I just thought I remembered him coming in later in the 3rd...
        I believe he came in the third series and they started rotating 2 series each.

Comment

Burntorange Bowhunter, I promise to never say teasip on this board again if you can learn how to spell Aggie properly......see how easy it is.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            I have a feeling Mond has a breakout year and the Ags go 10-2, but that won't get them in the final four. Could be a nice Sugar Bowl match up with Texas?!

That would be awesome. Then Texas would face a team that wants to be there. The lead up to that game would be glorious on TBH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Surprised to see Burt ahead of Eagles unless he’s still recouping from the shoulder scope.

Read Burt spent a lot of time catching footballs all offseason to get over his yips and has greatly improved. Read he wasn't dropping any balls. Couple that with his track speed and let's hope he has a much improved year.

Herman didn't say anything about Eagles not being available so who knows. You'd think they get Eagles some reps if he was healthy and going to be the eventual starter at say LSU..
              Last edited by Smart; 08-26-2019, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                Burntorange Bowhunter, I promise to never say teasip on this board again if you can learn how to spell Aggie properly......see how easy it is.....
                Does that mean we gotta give up horns down? . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post

Can you spell UT?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Read Burt spent a lot of time catching footballs all offseason to get over his yips and has greatly improved. Read he wasn't dropping any balls. Couple that with his track speed and let's hope he has a much improved year.

Herman didn't say anything about Eagles not being available so who knows. You'd think they get Eagles some reps if he was healthy and going to be the eventual starter at say LSU..
                    If Burt can catch he will be a valuable weapon for Sam, but I’ve seen him drop passes where all he had between him and the end zone was grass and paint. I sure hope he learned to catch cause that mofo is fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      No Agnes here. Just in a hurry. Did not want to type Dunghorns

Dunghorns

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Can you spell UT?
                        Yep.....University of Tennessee!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          Yep.....University of Tennessee!

I didn’t ask for the University of Tennessee or University of Texas. I asked for UT. Keep up[emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                            Dunghorns

Comment

There was some down time.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                                That would be awesome. Then Texas would face a team that wants to be there. The lead up to the game would be a complete **** show and the thread would be closed by Monday at 5pm.

Fify lol
                                Last edited by 150class; 08-27-2019, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X