Automatic Clay throwers - suggestions needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automatic Clay throwers - suggestions needed

I need durability, reliability, and ability to run off of 12 volt power and wireless remotes. These machines he’s will he bounced down the road a good bit, currently I’ve been looking at MEC, Promatic, and Atlas. Probably will need 2 or 3 that are stationary and 1 with a wobble on it.

I have a promatic with the wobble that I might sell. It has a 100 foot cord but can be converted to wireless. 512-567-5408. It holds about 400 clays.
    Last edited by tgridley; 02-12-2018, 11:07 PM.

Comment

If he isn’t interested I am.

Comment

Promatic is the way to go

Comment

Promatic all the way. Great service when you need it (rarely) and extremely durable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Customer service is absolutely a plus, thanks guys. I’m in contact with tgridley now on his machine.

Basically what we’re designing is a mobile self-contained thrower on a trailer. I am thinking either 3 or 4 throwers, all triggered off of one single wireless remote that’s programmable.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramball36 View Post
              Customer service is absolutely a plus, thanks guys. I’m in contact with tgridley now on his machine.

Basically what we’re designing is a mobile self-contained thrower on a trailer. I am thinking either 3 or 4 throwers, all triggered off of one single wireless remote that’s programmable.
              So you are building something like the Crazy Quail.

Comment

Never seen one of those until now! Pretty sweet, but our setup probably won’t be THAT crazy. I’m thinking two stationary throwers and one wobble to start with.

Comment

I got one of these laying around if y’all need one. Shoot me a fair offer if someone wants it

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post

I got one of these laying around if y’all need one. Shoot me a fair offer if someone wants it
                    Interested. I need this for my 4-h kids

Comment

Can't go wrong with the Promatic or Mec. I'm not a fan of Atlas though.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by berettadave View Post
                        Can't go wrong with the Promatic or Mec. I'm not a fan of Atlas though.

Dave
                        Listen to the Guy! He KNOWS his stuffr about throwers!!
                        Hello David!

Comment

I may lean MEC just bc I can order through Cabela’s and get some points

Comment

Look into a "Flurry" Trailer set up. That is a common side game in the clay world.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramball36 View Post
                              I may lean MEC just bc I can order through Cabela’s and get some points
                              You might try getting in touch with Buck Heath. He's the MEC rep here in Tx. His # is 816-520-7924. You can also check the Mec website for his email address. He has used machines from time to time that he can sell a lot cheaper than a new one. I bought three of them with carts and they were pretty much like brand new. Forgot to add, he's located in Boerne.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X