Cohen tapes Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
    HOWEVER.... I’m NOT biased with regard to the investigation. If he has something, show it. Or shut it down!
    Which one? Russia/Trump, Trump and the P star, Trump and the model, the campaign interference, Trumps tweets. Which one has shown some proof of something criminal happening?

Ohhhh, I know the answer! The investigation into Clinton bathroom server. The investigation into the Clinton foundation. The investigation into Benghazi. The investigation into Fat Donna leaking questions. The investigation into the DNC sticking it to, I comb my hair with a balloon, Bernie. But yea, no body is biased here

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      Which one? Russia/Trump, Trump and the P star, Trump and the model, the campaign interference, Trumps tweets. Which one has shown some proof of something criminal happening?

Ohhhh, I know the answer! The investigation into Clinton bathroom server. The investigation into the Clinton foundation. The investigation into Benghazi. The investigation into Fat Donna leaking questions. The investigation into the DNC sticking it to, I comb my hair with a balloon, Bernie. But yea, no body is biased here

No one is saying there isn’t bias. Of course there is. But how about this? Instead of the immediate response when trump screws something up being “well what about the Clintons this, or yeah but Obama that” how about saying “ how about holding him accountable for his screw ups and giving him credit when deserved. Same for the left. When Obama was in office he screwed something up his supporters’ first response was “yeah but Bush started this war, or the economy was already crashed when Obama came in”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Never stop trying to prosecute Hillary !!!

Leave Trump alone and stop digging !!!

Comment

I am not sure I would label what they are doing to Trump is digging, but OK. Like others have said, if they don't have anything by now, it is just a crooked fishing expedition at this point. I agree that a race to the bottom doesn't help anyone, it is more the irony how some attack Trump for supposed vices, while overlooking the same in their own tribe.

With the GDP numbers I will take the bad with the all of the good. Trump isn't blaming the last guy in office, he is making things happen with the little he has. Making a lot happen really. I liken him to a boss or CEO that makes some off color jokes, has a weak handshake, looks a pictures he shouldn't at work, eats other people's lunches, or is an arrogant *****, I don't have to like his every move, but I can respect his performance on the job. So far I greatly respect Trumps performance on the job.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            Never stop trying to prosecute Hillary !!!

Leave Trump alone and stop digging !!!
            Say it ain't so. Da boy done seen da light. Thank you Jesus. Hallelujah.
            Can I get an AMEN here dear brothers and sisters?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              Say it ain't so. Da boy done seen da light. Thank you Jesus. Hallelujah.
              Can I get an AMEN here dear brothers and sisters?
              I think he just wanted to see what it felt like to be in an echo chamber.....for a minute.

Comment

Michael Cohen, the former longtime fixer and personal attorney for Donald Trump, agreed Tuesday to a tentative deal with federal prosecutors in New York that requires him to plead guilty to several felony charges of bank fraud, tax evasion and violations of campaign finance law, according to sources with knowledge of the deal.

The tax charges stem from Cohen’s personal business dealings and investments in real estate and the taxi industry.

The campaign finance violations, however, are associated with Cohen’s role in alleged hush money agreements with two women, Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal, who claim to have had affairs with Trump, according to sources briefed on the agreement.

I still dont know exactly why his office was raided, but this doesnt seem like it is going to end well for him or Trump.

I also dont fully understand why this is information is being linked to the press.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                  No one is saying there isn’t bias. Of course there is. But how about this? Instead of the immediate response when trump screws something up being “well what about the Clintons this, or yeah but Obama that” how about saying “ how about holding him accountable for his screw ups and giving him credit when deserved. Same for the left. When Obama was in office he screwed something up his supporters’ first response was “yeah but Bush started this war, or the economy was already crashed when Obama came in”.

That is too much like an independent adult thinker!!!

Comment

There is a difference in digging and or creating

One party does these despicable things

Comment

Wish I could recall who was quoted while listening to the news while going down the road today, but sounded like a couple of heavy hitters have already come out stating that Cohen's payment & the reimbursement still has no ties to Trump doing anything wrong...Lanny Davis is saying they are one in the same??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        Wish I could recall who was quoted while listening to the news while going down the road today, but sounded like a couple of heavy hitters have already come out stating that Cohen's payment & the reimbursement still has no ties to Trump doing anything wrong...Lanny Davis is saying they are one in the same??
                        There is absolutely nothing against the law for an individual or corp. to pay someone to keep their mouth shut.
                        In fact in happens on a daily basis
                        Last edited by flywise; 08-21-2018, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          That is too much like an independent adult thinker!!!
                          No it isn’t. Hillary and Barack committed numerous felonies. They have not been held accountable. If they were in jail where they belong it would be a valid point.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                            No it isn’t. Hillary and Barack committed numerous felonies. They have not been held accountable. If they were in jail where they belong it would be a valid point.
                            Exactly! It's the blatant hypocrisy that's being pointed out.

Comment

It’s so crazy - NOT ONE SINGLE ATTORNEY in the entire United States has even brought charges or tried to indict President Obama. How can so many people miss something so obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                There is absolutely nothing against the law for an individual or corp. to pay someone to keep their mouth shut.
                                In fact in happens on a daily basis
                                So him pleading guilty probably means that’s not exactly how the scenario played out?

Just a wild guess

Comment

Working...
                                X