No announcement yet.

Austin Archery shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had great service at AC time and time again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aguinn84 View Post
      Hoffys archery in lampasas is outstanding. I live in Austin and I make the drive to let Aaron and Jason work on my bows.
      I make the drive also. Been dealing with bow techs since 1991 and I've never found anyone as good as these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
        Out of curiosity, why is everyone down on Archery Country? I’m about to take my bow there this week, so it would be nice to know why I might not want to. Thanks.
        Super snobby brats. I hope you are taking a newer high-end bow to them so they won't laugh at you to your face for using a sub-par bow. Pretty crappy bow tech work as well, although I'm sure they'll tell you the whole time about how they are the best in the world. I have a feeling they're bored trustfund babies. Really no redeming qualities about the employees, at least last time I was there
        Last edited by Deers & Beers; 08-19-2018, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Go see Aaron at Hoffy's. I've tried them all. No comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
            Anyone but Archery Country!!
            Haha. Yep. I have heard this b4. Several times

Comment

Archery country has newer owner ship then before. Good group of guys that know archery and hunting . Nice range, good selection of gear, hell its been open nearly 30 years!

Comment

I like Hoffys!

Comment

Archery Country has upped its game.

-------------------------------
                  Violence never settles anything
                  -Genghis Kahn

Comment

New owner of Archery Country aware of past service issues and striving to change that.

Comment

I was at archery country a couple weeks ago for a BHA event, and everyone there was very friendly and seemed knowledgeable. The staff stayed behind the counter after hours to help folks that came to the event and I even saw them showing some newbies bows and explaining equipment. I’d say that’s good service

Comment

I’ve known one of the new owners way back since we were board members at Williamson County Archery Club and he is as good as they get.
                        He also killed a monster desert bighorn with his bow a couple of years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by whiteoak View Post
                          Archery country has newer owner ship then before. Good group of guys that know archery and hunting . Nice range, good selection of gear, hell its been open nearly 30 years!

When did AC get a new owner?

Add me in the crowd that has gotten good service.

If fact, I can remember shooting there one day during my lunch hour and I had a nocturnal that was a PITA to turn off. I can't remember his name, but I believe he was the owner, asked if I bought them from him. He wanted to replace it free of charge.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                            When did AC get a new owner?

Add me in the crowd that has gotten good service.

If fact, I can remember shooting there one day during my lunch hour and I had a nocturnal that was a PITA to turn off. I can't remember his name, but I believe he was the owner, asked if I bought them from him. He wanted to replace it free of charge.
                            It has been two years or longer maybe??

Comment

Fred @ the bow shop here in san antonio if not to far of a drive.

Comment

New owner may have bought AC two years ago, but kept on former manager until around a year ago, I believe he told me.

Whatever the exact dates, if your experience was less than desired more than a couple of years ago, it would probably be different in a positive way now.

Comment

Working...
                                X