Commie, Pinko, Liberals just don't quit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baiting/Trolling

I agree their intent was for him to refuse to make the cake. If they really wanted the cake all they would have needed to do is give directions for how they wanted the cake done (pink on outside and blue on the inside) and left out their reasoning. What would have been funny is if the baker made the cake but included small candies on the inside (you know, the kind they use at bachelorette parties).

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Why wont the queer comunity go to a muslim baker and try to get a cake?
      Becouse they are scared of the muslim community.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Interesting personal twist to this story. Last summer I managed a project for Alliance Defending Freedom, the legal fund that represented Mr. Phillips. The irony is that my liberal millennial co-worker refused the project on the grounds of moral objections. SMH....

It’s ok if they do it, apparently....
        Of course it's ok if they do it, they stand on higher ground.
        That's Why I mentioned muslims. There are videos on YouTube ( Steven Crowder I believe) where he pretended to be a gay couple with his side kick. Went to a muslim baker and requested a wedding cake. They were flat out told no we won't malt it.
        No one lib has ever had an opinion on it. Muslims rule the roost in the lib mental state.
        Christiens don't throw gays from roof tops, don't butcher them, don't burn them alive but yet these radical gay groups stand cor the very religion that will do all these things.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Of course it's ok if they do it, they stand on higher ground.
          That's Why I mentioned muslims. There are videos on YouTube ( Steven Crowder I believe) where he pretended to be a gay couple with his side kick. Went to a muslim baker and requested a wedding cake. They were flat out told no we won't malt it.
          No one lib has ever had an opinion on it. Muslims rule the roost in the lib mental state.
          Christiens don't throw gays from roof tops, don't butcher them, don't burn them alive but yet these radical gay groups stand cor the very religion that will do all these things.
          They believe that if they stand with them they'll be seen as allies.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            They believe that if they stand with them they'll be seen as allies.
            Oh I know, and that alone is ample proof they have a severe mental disorder

Comment

Kinda like this american couple that was just stabbed to death while traveling to overseas to show that ISIS only seeks hate if you show it hate.

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Yo...by-ISIS-565055

Comment

I just can't understand how a private business owner can be sue for refusing service. Isn't that every owners right? What the hell happened to that?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Kinda like this american couple that was just stabbed to death while traveling to overseas to show that ISIS only seeks hate if you show it hate.

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Yo...by-ISIS-565055
                  Reminds me of the idiot who played with grizzlies.
                  Sometimes that libtard mental illness will get you gutted on the side of the road.
                  RIP

Comment

Originally posted by ren087 View Post
                    I just can't understand how a private business owner can be sue for refusing service. Isn't that every owners right? What the hell happened to that?
                    This is what I was thinking. "Right to refuse service" is long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                      It's **** sure not about a cake. Liberals want to force their views on you. And make you accept them. It's as simple as that. There is no live and let live in their vocabulary.
                      and they call us Fascist/Nazi,
                      but one thing you can be sure of is whatever they call-accuse you of; is exactly what they are and are doing.

Comment

The only thing not tolerated is intolerance for anything...

This is a continued attack on the Christian faith...one that is expected and prophesied.

I pray that in the battle those that rebel against Him are drawn in.

Comment

Working...
                        X