Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Diameter arrow / helical

Question for the group:
    I've always used standard diameter shafts and installed helical fletch. If I buy a dozen of the new Carbon Express Pass thru extremes (small diameter) can I still put helical fletch on those?

Yes you can... I have the same arrows with fusions and right helical from an Arizona mini

They fly awesome by the way

Comment

Thank you... I didn't know if the smaller diameter of the shaft would mess things up.

Comment

I put helical on my Muddy Bloodsport 1's

Comment

Due to the smaller rotational axis of the small diameter shafts, a real aggressive helical makes them some of the best flying shafts, especially with fixed blade heads.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
            Due to the smaller rotational axis of the small diameter shafts, a real aggressive helical makes them some of the best flying shafts, especially with fixed blade heads.
            This is what I'm seeing as well they are great with 3 blade and 2 blade right with field tips.. 4 blades were an inch or two left for some reason but everything else has been good.

Comment

I get a great helical on my deep impacts with my mini.
              Attached Files

Comment

I went to the cx pd passthru's this year and also have a helical fletch and man they are accurate with my cx xt4 blades. Just an FYI the nock turnals for the axis fit them great.

Comment

I can get well over 6dg on my fmjs with a 5 inch feather. That said I just use my Arizona and put 6 degrees on em.

Comment

Working...
                  X