For all you single pin shooters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all you single pin shooters

After noticing my bow shooting flat enough so that I have to ago my pins further than I feel comfortable doing, I've been looking into single pin sights. I have narrowed it down between a truglo range river and a trophy ridge pursuit. What does the GS have to say about these two sights? Before anyone recommends another sight, these two are at the upper level of my budget, so if any sight costs more than $90 I can't afford it.

I bought the the range rover a couple of months back and I like it so far, but I will say that it is tough to slide. Don't know if I could move it accurately in the heat of the moment. But I do like having just 1 pin. Much clear sight picture.

Comment

My bows have HHA single pins on them! Love the single pin and open view. Buy used. I bought a used HHA on here for 60 bucks the other day.

Comment

Don't look past the classifieds on here. Maybe even post up what you're looking for. I bought Sword Centurion here for $60 dollars 2 years and 2 bows ago. It's still killing.

Comment

I have an Impact Archery. Not sure if this is the exact model (bought the bow used), but this is close. Very pleased with it.

Comment

Ranger rover has quiet a bit of flex/bend in the sight. I had considered it until I got to loom at one mounted. There are much better built...but I did like the sight picture and it could be an awesome sight ...just not tough enough for me.

I'm shooting one by copper john now and really like it....I've had or shot em all.

Comment

Someone has a HHA on her for sale for 65.00 you will be overly happy with it I promise!!!

Comment

Go ahead and get you a Montana Black Gold Ascend Ambush. It's worth it and it's not like it cost $500. I've been shooting single pins since the Sight Master was made of ABS. Ive owned a pile of em. It's is my favorite one Ive owned by a long shot. And thats even comparing it to the Sure Locs Ive owned.

Sorry. Didnt see your budget. Get if you can swing it. Do some searching you may find a used one. A viper is a good one too.

Comment

Originally posted by DH2 View Post
                  Someone has a HHA on her for sale for 65.00 you will be overly happy with it I promise!!!
                  Checked and it was sold

Comment

Working...
                  X