Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okie trad hunt results are in!!!! (McAlester)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okie trad hunt results are in!!!! (McAlester)

I posted on the "Around the Campfire" by mistake but the results are in if anyone put in for the trophy trad hunt!!! I can't believe I got lucky this year!!!

So you drew in McAlester, or are you talking about something else when you say 'lucky'?

Comment

Both!!!

Comment

Good deal LR. I've been considering it, but for now its not in the works. Sure some purdy country over there. Hope you bag the biggen.

Comment

****! Glad someone here got lucky. I've been trying to draw out there for several years with no luck. Maybe next year will be my year. By the way Oscar are you going to try and make the trad shoot at McAlester on Aug. 4th?

Comment

Congrats Oscar! Some big bucks up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chambers View Post
              ****! Glad someone here got lucky. I've been trying to draw out there for several years with no luck. Maybe next year will be my year. By the way Oscar are you going to try and make the trad shoot at McAlester on Aug. 4th?
              Regrettaby, I leave for Boston on August 5th for 2 weeks. NOT sure if the wife would be too happy with me going to Oklahoma for the shoot. But I am excited to be drawn for the third time over the last 10 years or so!

Comment

mcalester

i am new to the forum. i was drawn for mcalester also. i got the physically challenged hunt. i have not bow hunted for years.... crushed my hand with a PTo shaft from a rototiller. bought crossbow and put in for the hunt. i have heard that this is the place. can you share any idea as to what to expect? i am in hominy

thanks
                carter

Comment

Working...
                X