Mr. Sarrels has been busy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas5o View Post
    Well, I did it. I went and bought one of the new Wildcatt recurves. I just couldn't stand it, not having the newest bow Bob built. It is still at his house (he just sprayed the finish on today) so I don't have pic's yet. I will try to get some posted as soon as I get the bow home. It is gorgeous and shoots like a dream. It is 56" long and 52# @ 28". Slightly more draw weight than I usually shoot, but still just as sweet as can be.

Nevermind...been up since 2 am with screaming 6 week olds so please give me a little break...

Comment

How would that bow handle a 30" draw

Comment

I pull 29 and did not notice it.If you just used it for hunting,and not 3d shoots where you shoot alot.I think you would be fine.I plan on getting one.Ol Bob might be getting backlogged with his advertising on that new show seen nation wide.I hope he does,but that just means I will have to put my order in sooner

Comment

Mine is 56" long and is 52# @ 28".
          Bob's son-in-law is a big guy. I'm sure his draw is every bit of 30" and he said he felt no finger pinch with the 56" bow. He is building one for himself.

Comment

That's a Sweet one Steve. Reckon could he build a guitar too!

Comment

I don't think he has built a guitar, but I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibilities. The guy is a magician with wood.

Comment

Steve, need help

Yesterday I picked up my new 56" Wildcatt guitar from Bob. Having trouble finding the 'C' chord. Any advice?

Everything you said about it is correct, plus WOW!!! Not only beautiful, but I am holding a grouping that I thought was impossible for me.

I needed a fast, light weight bow just for 3D - Bamboo on Bamboo, 30#@25". This bow is so fast I cannot use my regular arrows - Platinum Plus 1616, tried 2013s which were ok, but X7 1813s are perfect.

I still may not hit the target but at least now I can't blame it on the bow. Thanks Bob

Comment

Working...
                X